Spreading the word!

Puma

Up until now, my HH boot wearing had been fairly low key, with only my wife knowing about it. But she surprised me by telling and showing one of her workmates a pair of my 4" block heeled boots. To which her friend said, "Did he know they were womens!" :) Funny or what?

Now, I'm curious! Why did she show your boots to her workmate? And, what did your wife reply to the question if you were aware they were woman's boots?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Just to clarify the situation, I should have started this thread by saying that my wife had 'casually' mentioned previously to her friend that I wear "higher than normal heels for a man!" :)

No heel height or styles had been mentioned, so I don't know what her friend actually had envisaged.

The boots in question have been in the wardrobe for a long time, and I'd bought other pairs that I prefer to wear, so we thought we'd put them on ebay as my collection is getting quite large!

This is when my wife 'showed' the boots to her friend, the 'conversation' was actually via email.

My wife's response was, "perhaps you should buy them for your husband!" :o

Here is a picture of the boots, they didn't sell by the way. Even though I haven't worn them for ages, I'm quite happy to keep them.......................................................................just incase I want to wear them again!

Posted Image