Holiday High heels!

CHEERS! :drinking: With the Holidays (& parties) upon us I was wondering if there were any out there who had special shoosies that they wore during the season. I have my metalics (Gold, Silver) that are dusted off as well as the really glitzy stuff-satin, rhinestone, strappies-that are called into action. My faves are a pair of 135mm black satin slings with rhinestones running up the back of the stiletto heels and around the vamp. :) Samantha loves her 5" black peu de soir stiletto strappy sandals and Seannie just got her red patent 5.5" pumps (#7114) from SexyShoes... Also festive hosiery comes into play that are patterned & textured. How about you? :o Namaste', Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

I've a pair similar pair, also in red leather, that I bought from Sexy Shoes three or four years ago. It was their style No. 7115 - replaced this year by the new model no. 7114. However, when you talk about red shoes, I really like these:Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 years later...

CHEERS! :drinking:

With the Holidays (& parties) upon us I was wondering if there were any out there who had special shoosies that they wore during the season.

I have my metalics (Gold, Silver) that are dusted off as well as the really glitzy stuff-satin, rhinestone, strappies-that are called into action.

My faves are a pair of 135mm black satin slings with rhinestones running up the back of the stiletto heels and around the vamp. :wink:

Samantha loves her 5" black peu de soir stiletto strappy sandals and Seannie just got her red patent 5.5" pumps (#7114) from SexyShoes...

Also festive hosiery comes into play that are patterned & textured.

How about you? :D

Namaste',

Anita C.

You do portay some special pictures in your words.

I have so few that I am pleased to be able to wear any that I have.

Please don't stop posting.

Muddypaws.

ps like my avat?