Anyone in Buenos Aires?

kneehighs

Any street heelers in Buenos Aires, Argentina? I'll be there in late Feb and early March. Since my girlfriend will not be with me the whole time, I plan on relentlessly maximizing my opportunities to street heel--every chance I get.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 1 year later...

Hi kneehighs, I live in Buenos Aires!!! Too bad I´ve entered the forum just now. Tell us about it, where have you been. I´ve only street heeled once (and for a short time) in Palermo with my gilfriend. Glad to know you have been arround.

want-hh: Amazing! An Argentinian finallys comes out of the woodwork. So glad to have you on board and hope you come back for further discussions! And you girlfriend went with you in Palermo? Palermo or Palermo Viejo? Is she a portena? The girls I met in BA were conservative for the most part and bound into traditional masculine/feminine role expectations. I doubt many of them would approve. I streetheeled in the area near the nighclub Pacha. It wasn't for very long either, but at least I did it. I wore black oblique toed knee high boots and covered the shaft of the boot with my pants. The heel on the boots is NOT stiletto, but a more sturdy heel about as thick as your thumb.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Good to know you're planning a trip to the South America kneehighs, good too is to know that there is an argentinian brother in the forum. If someone plans to be in Brazil, even for a few hours, please let me know and I can arrange a meeting. kneehighs, I didn't know you had a gf. Seems that your freestyling outs in NYC made some result, congratulations!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.