Positive aspects of heels

Epi Cene

Some serious, some not so serious. A top 10 list. --- Can make one more fit & trim-wanna look good in those shoes. Can make one a better shoe shopper with women friends. Can make one better understand women. Can make one taller. Can make one more tolerant of others with unusual interests. Can make one look better. Can influence one's career choices and situations. Can make one more honest. Can make one more confident. Can make one more daring. Others?

I agree with you all,but I'm going to add my own 2 cents to the pot. I am most comfortable wearing my heels. If, god forbid, I have to wear something else, ie sneakers, my legs hurt, and I have trouble walking.

High heels forever, ward

Well, how about women's shoes are more colorful then men's! I've worn black, brown, red, navy, bone and white. And I've got a pair of turquiose pumps on the way! :)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

i agree with jeffB it`s nice to have a choice of colours rather than just the usual black or brown. i got boots in black red white brown tan, shoes in blue black red white, but the choices out there are endless. the only colourfull mens shoes i have seen of late is bright red nike trainers which look attrocious. one of these days mens shoe makers will wake up an smell the coffee please god let that day be soon later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Like the fellows say, variety is the spice of life. There is such a plethora of styles, variety, shapes, designs, heel heights, and colors in women' shoes and boots that it is no wonder that we fellows gravitate to and enjoy wearing them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!