These boots are made for walking

Kerridwyn

Hi all Well I just walked up 4 blocks n then back again n I can tell you my feet were killing me ...how do women walk in these all day??? Also the heels are flattening out a bit ....is this normal?? as they dont look as high now as they should have been Furthermore I had a few people pass me however I was stopped at the time, my legs were jelly ...they said hi to me and I said hi back, waited a bit and then walked the last leg home, crossing roads is a bit of a challenge I also have another pair of shoes I am looking at getting "Stunning 2 inch platform and 6½ inch stiletto heel" PS: There is now a new lady at wortk that weres I believe 3in or 4 inch heel boots with tan soles and there such an eye catcher, I cant help but watch as she walks pass'd my desk each day :-?

Well I just walked up 4 blocks n then back again n I can tell you my feet were killing me ...how do women walk in these all day??? ...

What do you mean? What heel height? If there was a picture one could actually tell. Or did I miss something out? At least for my part I don't see any picture.

CU!

-Mike

Women can wear them all day because they practise. I think most of them work up from lower heels too rather than just leaping straight in at the 4"+ mark. When you say the heels are flattening out, do you mean the plastic tips? If so, yes this is normal. There's a lot of force going onto that little bit of plastic, and it's going to get squished. Metal tips last a lot longer. Chris

I am also curious. When you say "flattening out" does that mean that the entire heel is bending back away from the toe? If that is the case the arch support between the heel and toe isn't strong enough to support your weight. Or, you are walking wrong when wearing them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.