HH activity definitely picking up here in Rochester NY

e

I'm pleased to report that with the cooler weather, I am definitely seeing more gals in Hi-heel footware now. I'm also noticing that gals tend to be in groups and each wear higher heels that were not really part of the downtown scene until very recently. Ladies, is it easier to wear great hi heels when you're with a friend, or would you rather be the center of attention? At least here in Rochester, the ladies seem to like hi-heel "strength" in numbers. Any thoughts? Thanks.

I'm pleased to report that with the cooler weather, I am definitely seeing more gals in Hi-heel footware now.

I'm also noticing that gals tend to be in groups and each wear higher heels that were not really part of the downtown scene until very recently.

Ladies, is it easier to wear great hi heels when you're with a friend, or would you rather be the center of attention?

At least here in Rochester, the ladies seem to like hi-heel "strength" in numbers.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

You're lucky for sure. Here, I don't see much. But then I don't go out very often (kids). And I work with a bunch of engineers who are about as creative as someone with one crayon and no paper.

I've never had any problems wearing what I want to and the masses be damned *lol* But then I've not felt the need to go to the restroom in a flock since high school, and then I didn't do it often anyway. Normally that would happen when someone else would drag me off. *shrugs* I've always been a bit different from the norm and happily accepted that long ago. I'm probubly one of a handful of honor students who were head bangers in the late 80's early 90's. Conservative by day, wild child at night. TeeHee. Not too wild, I still had to function the next day though. I would, and still do, ocassionaly surprise people with my clothing. In fact I just did yesterday. I wore my 'vampire school girl' outfit to work. I had to substitue my normal skirt for a longer one but I came in with the tight white polo, pleated skirt, white tights, high heeled patent mary janes, slopily done tie, tatoo visible on my let, and some wild make-up and jewlery. No longer the mild mannered banker here *lol* I must admit, I do love the second takes. :-? Jinxie

I wish you worked in our office Jinxie. We could take turns to do things out of the ordinary and brighten the place up!

I think heels are often a bonding thing in pairs or groups. These pictures from Mazun are a good example:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image