Image is so important .....

...... but what a pity that is all that the proles perceive. eg.

'Regular guy' doing serious work on his 4wd

Posted Image

Limp-wristed poofter posing with his 4wd

Posted Image

What a pity that I don't fit in any of the 'pigeonholes' above. Actually, all I am is me.

There are times that I don't mind if people, to feel comfortable, put me in some sort of social category, but there are other times when I find people's lack of imagination or breadth-of-mind intensely frustrating.

Xa

How true, my thought is that the heel wearing balances out the masculinity of all the mechanical work I do, Or something probably. :-?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Image can be so important ..... yet it can be deceptive and misinterpreted. Ponder that thought a moment.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Um, I wouldn't have said 'limp-wristed poofter' myself. You look masculine to me, even in the skirt and boots. I think it's the skinhead look... Yeah, image is important. But it can be all too deceptive.

If you are too open-minded your brains will fall out.

The more we continue to be who we are dressed as we are, the more others' worldviews will adjust to accommodate. Consider Treat William's depiction of the free-spirited hippie in the movie, Hair. Such as sight, not only with his hair, but also his manner of dress, was a true shock to many in America back then. These days no one would think twice if such a figure walked by. Times will change - it just takes time, patience, and persistance.

Um, I wouldn't have said 'limp-wristed poofter' myself. You look masculine to me, even in the skirt and boots. I think it's the skinhead look...

Yeah, image is important. But it can be all too deceptive.

The skinhead look does create confusion at times. It's more due to the fact that I have b.....er-all hair which looks pretty untidy if I grow it. This is the neatest it has ever been in my life !!!

Xa

I have an ancestry with no problems of early hair-loss, instead the family tendence is thick and (not baby) curly hair, so I have found out that either it is (ultra magnum hyper) hair spray or my preferred choice of a "US marine" exremely short hair cut as I am too lazy to spend half the morning in order to look less untidy than Robinson Crusoe... TallSwede

So where's this "limp wristed poofter" y'all are talking about...all I see is Xapod and his 4x4 ??? :-?

Rock on.......

But, Jim, you can see further through a brick wall than most people !

Xa