Wearing Heels

Pioneer

If your going to wear heels then you may aswell doit properly. I went a little extremme on ebay and was able to puchase 20 pairs of various stockings n pantyhose for my 5" stilleto Thigh high boots Gawd I so cannot wait to encase my legs in Stockings n PVC goots *growl*

I prefer to wear them with stockings or tights / pantyhose. I have some plain black ladies socks that I can wear under boots for convenience though. Kerridwyn: you'll love it! There's nothing like zipping a boot up a stockinged leg. Chris

I agree with you for female leg shaving, but I can't do mine. Firstly because it'd look ridiculous unless I did my whole body, and secondly because my wife wouldn't like it. Fortunately I love black opaque tights and they cover a multitude of sins! Chris

You mean there are people out there that don't wear hosiery? What? Are they nuts? :-? I wear hosiery whether or not I am wearing heels, but cannot imagine not wearing hose with heels.

It was said above that L'eggs are good hose, and they are. But not half as good as Comfilon. Yeah they are a bit more but man, the fit is awesome and the quality of the fabric is great - so smooth and soft. The greatest thing about hosiery that actually fits the male body is that the crotch doesn't rip out and the legs aren't stretched so tight that they get runs more easily. I know that in my experience that when it comes down to dollars per wearing that Comflion always wins when compared to brands such as L'eggs.

Happy hosing and heeling!

Mike

The greatest thing about hosiery that actually fits the male body is that the crotch doesn't rip out and the legs aren't stretched so tight that they get runs more easily.

If the legs are stretched that much you're wearing the wrong size...look at the size charts on the packaging; if you're near the range limit on either height or weight go with the next size up (don't be vain!). I used to go through pantyhose almost daily until someone told me that secret. Now I wear Sheer Energy Control Top in queen size and I typically get about 2 weeks out of each pair. And I don't consider myself "queen size" at 6' 0" and 170 lbs.

Even many women are wearing the wrong size - nobody likes to admit they need Queen Size, but sometimes vanity can get in the way of comfort :-?

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

I am 6'5 and wear L'eggs queen. THey have queen plus now but I think all they did was make the panty longer. I whole heartedly agree with you about wearing the wrong size - but that's exactly the reason to wear something like Comfilon. They fit perfectly because they are made for men. I still wear L'eggs from time to time, but unless you've tried Comfilon you'll never know what you are missing. I've worn pantyhose for as long as I can remember. And I always thought they fit. It wasn't until trying mens products that I realized how much they actually didn't fit. I'm no pantyhose salesman but I do know I've worn both and the Comfilons are much more comfortable. The first time I put them on I said to myself, "So THIS is what they're supposed to feel like." Try 'em. Trust me, you'll like 'em. Don't quote me but I think they even offer a money back gurantee, so you're not risking anything to at least try a pair on. I sound passionate about this because I am. Same thing with my trucks. When I find something I like, I tell people. I love to recommend products, and have them recommended to me. I have worn Comfilons for years and am here to tell ya, I've never worn anything better!

Mike

Larry Here, I wear some kind of nylons 4-5 times a week and always with heels. Leggs panty hose feel good as do the very sheer reinforced heel and toe stockings. Once I wore stay up stockings under my slacks to a super market. About half way through my shopping the slacks rubbing on my stocking caused it to fall down around my ankle. I had one hell of a time getting it back up without getting caught. (I wasnt wearing heels) just loafers. Wearing sexy feel good stockings is half the excitment of my nylon high heel fetish.......Larry.

Love those heels!

When I wear my heels, most of the time I wear stockings or pantyhose I do have knee hi stockings if I am wearing jeans. Sometimes when I am home,and not going out I wear peds socks.

High heels forever, ward

Men's nylon socks. If the boot is to tight with regular cotton socks. But I do have a few pairs of low cut tights for the winter, much more comfortable than thermal underwear. But I don’t use them exclusively for my foot wear.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I don't see anything wrong with not wearing ph when wearing heels, more specifically the sandal type heels. I think bare feet and legs look much better in the thin strappy sandal heels. For the guys that keep going through ph daily, why not wear thigh high stockings instead. This way, you don't over stretch and rip them trying to get the ph up to your hips?

Yes, it's beautiful isn't it?

And one more thing I saw on TV. The less costly ones you can buy in the grocery stores tend to last longer than the expensive specialty ones like Victoria's Secret. For self indulging, you can't beat the costlier super sheer silky ones at the specialty lingerie stores. If you haven't done it yet, maybe for a special occasion (or your birthday), walk into a specialty store and speak with the clerk that you want their best hosiery for yourself. You'll notice a big difference in quality. The will be delighted to help you and sometimes even excited. If you're going to pay that much for hosiery, might as well get properly fitted. Act nervous or make up a story, and you will creep them out.

Yes, it's beautiful isn't it?

I agree, the cheaper stockings and hose do last longer, and don't run as easily. I normally buy my stockings and knee hi s at wal mart or some other mass retailer. Also I buy the least expensive that I can find in the largest multiope that I can find.

High heels forever, ward

I like leather, and since it's difficult to find a leather shoe or boot that fits well right out of the box, I usually select mine to fit snugly while wearing normal 100% cotton athletic socks. That way, over time, as the socks absorb moisture (water and urea), they hold it to the leather, softening it so that it conforms exactly to my foot - while wearing the same or similar socks. Thus, I prefer 100% cotton socks while wearing leather shoes and boots!

It seems as though I'm not in the minority here when I agree that wearing hosiery and /or tights with heels is fantastic. I wish I could offer useful advice regarding brands -- I've only recently gathered the courage to go out and buy hose and tights and heels for myself, so I've yet to acquire a brand loyalty. My favorites so far have been the "Just my Size" brand of pantyhose, mostly for the reasons of the perfect fit, longevity, and feel of the fabric. I just love'em. I've also acquired a pair of dark-grey tights that are just fantastic too, because they cover up most of my leg hair. I just love wearing a pair of jeans with some rips in them with the grey tights underneath -- gives everyone a peek if they're paying enough attention, and although I'm not a fashion expert, I love the whole grey under the blue-jeans look. :-?

I usually buy Marks and Spencer own brand tights, as they feel great and usually last for ages. I say usually, as sometimes I'll get a pack which develop holes at the seam after only a couple of wears. I do sometimes wear my heels with barefeet, but I like the way they feel over nylons. Chris