Macromedia freehand MX picture editing

bigj3650

Sorry that i have to post this in the "for Everyone" section but if i try and post in the pictures area i get told only the MODERATORS can post so i shall leave it for you good people to move...anyway..moving on

Since i have been in college i have been learning Macromedia freehand MX for my course:

HNC Multimedia Computing: Web Development

so now that i have bought my own copy i have decided to put it to good use and show i have drawn this in the 30 mins to show you what i can do

Original Picture:

Posted Image

My EDITED version:

Posted Image

Comments very welcome

(sorry it does look a bit cartoony but i have only just learned freehand in the past 8 week (one class every week) so for 8 classes that isnt bad)

J

BigJ, I think you and Trolldeg should get to know each other. He's been studying that stuff for the past four years at a university in Sweden. He's very good at it, also. So, you have something in common. :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

but wanting to perhaps become a doctor of web development means that i would have to learn excatally how it works and prolly have advanced higher maths...haha but if i cant do that i will stick at the HNC then do the HND then perhaps uni..

I'm sure you won't have to understand how to create your own mathematical algorithms or anything similar, but rather have an understanding of the concept and how it applies to 3d space when creating or rendering. It's more for your academics than actual practical use. Do you really have to understand the inner working and circuitry of a calculator in order to use a calculator? The 3d programs that are out now are as simple to use as Freehand. It's just a matter of understanding the functions of the software and what it will do. You'll be fine.

Yes, it's beautiful isn't it?