My First pair of Heels!

Grunty

Thanks everyone for all your replies! It's hard to find mens shoes in a size 13, let alone womens! As these are my very first heels, I won't be wearing them outside... At the moment I can barely walk in them! Althought they have a 5 Inch heel, they don't look as high as I had hoped because they are such a large size. I wish my feet were a little smaller... My wife has beautiful Size 5 feet and her 5 inch pumps look much higher than mine (The heel height is much more noticeable on a smaller shoe) Thanks Chris for the link to the "Divine" Website - They have some lovely shoes (although I couldn't see any in a 13 - but I'll keep looking!)

Take it from Laurie and anyone else, myself included, who have moved up to 5" heels: it takes some practice. I'm at the point now where I'm very comfortable in 5-inchers, and I initially wore them for maybe half an hour a day. Man, do I love my Pleasers! And yes, I'm wearing them as I type this.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

Sorry Grunty, not all of theirs go up to a 13. They sell their own brand, and some that they buy in and resell. Their own brand ones mostly go up to a 13. From the main page if you click "shoes" then "without platforms" the 4.5" court shoes and 4.5" oxfords both go up to a 13.

Most of the non-platform boots are also their own brand, so they should have 13's too. They are there to be found if you don't mind clicking around a bit. You could also try ringing or emailing them, they're very helpful and are well-used to guys buying for themselves.

I've also checked Alternative Footwear, they have two styles that are available up to a size 15, a plain 4" court shoe, and the same with an ankle strap. http://www.alternative-footwear.co.uk They are called "pump 8226" and "pump 8227" respectively if you want to use their searchy-box.

Hope this helps.

Chris

Nice silver stilettos you have here.Certainly your feet fills the contours of these sexy stilettos brilliantly.Are these Jante's? By the way,grunty:I'm also deeply admiring that AWESOME goddess in red in your avatar pic.What a SEXY KNOCKOUT! And now,an obvious question:Your wife:her reaction to your silver stilettos

Thankyou Chris for all your top tips on where to find larger sizes - Much appreciated.

I bought my Silver Pumps on Ebay for just £32! (Bargain!)

They are made by Tonys (http://www.tonyshoesinc.com/)

My wife doesn't know about my heels... She knows how much I love high heels, but I'm not sure how she'll react to me wearing them myself (She will probably just laugh at me!)

Here's a full size version of my avatar for you Bradley:

Posted Image

Grunty, for Your first pair of heels You did well! Tony Shoes make some really nice heels, mostly "exotic dancer" plats my former "avatars" are model "101" but yours are just as nice just a warning though: some people here will probably think that site a bit trashy I think it's a well thought out site. uk womens 13 isn't that equal to a US women 15? Tony Shoes also has a sandal similar to Alex's "avatars" (6" heel)known as the "Hot-5", don't really want to try those just yet! :) they make some really nice 5.5" classic pumps too "known as "Hot-2" "Hot-2" is available in sizes 5.5-12 Us womens and "Hot-5" is available in sizes from 6-14 US womens jut the thing for a :bday: ps. I don't work for Tony shoes I just like a few of their styles (mainly their plats (bar their clear and dodgy seqined ones :D ) later, TXT-1

I'm not into silver myself, but I can see the difficulty of finding heels in your size. You can't worry about a color when you are looking for somethng to fit your feet. They are a nice bargain and they appear to fit you well and they sure do show off a great pair of legs. :rofl: Be sure and let us know your wife's reaction when she sees you in them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Yeah, silver isn't exactly a color that can be worn anywhere, still, those are nice shoes, and, from my viewpoint, they look great on you, Grunty! Keep up the great work!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

TXT-1:-) Thanks for the up-date on Tony's shoes, Inc. Red, white, and black patent, eh! Those are colors that I could never wear out street-heeling, but I could get away easily with them while dressed enfemme. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I'm living the excitement vicariously through you. I've got so many pairs now, that I forgot how exciting it was to finally get your first pair. I still get excited when I want something new, but getting the first pair after all that time! You must get giddly still thinking about them. Nice going. Check the CD/TS sites for stores that cater to that market. They usually have large sizes in stock as men and our large feet are their main customers.

Yes, it's beautiful isn't it?