Dreams

since-i-can-rem

Since-i-can-remember:-) I see that you joined the HH PLace Forum in September 2003 just a couple of months before I did. It's nice to see that you are starting to post with us. Along with MickeyS., I too like those heels you used in your Avatar pic. Do you have any other pics of your shoes and boots that you can post for us? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I wear mines to bed a lot. But its weird. It has to be some sort of shoe with a ankle strap because with a regular pair of pumps or slides they just come off in my sleep. I agree with everyone else, nice shoes in your avatar picture.

It's all good. ~Arron.

I've been sleeping in heels for several months now and it's great. My only concern was poking myself in the foot (the shoes I wear have micro stiletto heels), but so far that hasn't happened. Can't say I've had any dreams in which I'm wearing heels. Interestingly, although these particular shoes are a bit loose on my feet, they stay on all night. My feet get a little sweaty overnight, but they stay warm. One of these days I'm going to try to get through a night wearing my 5" stilettos.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

I have been sleeping with high heels on from time to time. A few weeks ago I decided that I was going to slep with heels on for an entire week.

The shoes I wear in bed , don't have a stiletto heel. So the heels doesn't get stuck in the sheets.

Here is a picture:

Posted Image

Zinkhink:-) If you sleep in that pair of white platform sandals, you sure would run a lot less of a risk spearing your ankles with them than the yellow stiletto ankle straps that you show in your Avatar pic. Are the yellow shoes yours? A very nice looking shoe BTW. Cheers--- Dawn HH

i have tried to sleep in most of mine at one time or another an can only mamage the entire nite in my thigh high lace up boots which have a 5.5 heel, they are made of leather so are real comfy. with most of my other they are just not comfy enough or my feet sweat cause the boots are not leather. so i end up taking them off after an hour or so. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Well, I did it! I wore my 5" Jante stilettos to bed last night and got through the night A-OK! Since the 12s are easier on my toes, I had them on instead of the 11s. I am getting more and more comfortable every day with those shoes and just love them.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

Nhoj62:-) Leather allows your feet and legs to breathe where the synthetic materials are such a closed material that the air can't get in and your legs and feet sweat. That's a feeling that I don't particularly like, kind of slimey. YUCK!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

I dream about heels because I wear heels much of the time. It's one of those reality things that becomes dreams rather than vice versa.

Yeah, much the same way as I drive lorries in my sleep.

I dreamt that I was driving a horse-drawn cart and all the freight was in barrels and wooden crates. I had to stop and stand a barrel up that had fallen over. As I was doing so, I was watching the traffic in a jam, it never struck me that the rest of the traffic was modern!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

dawn HH i know the synthetics materials in some boots can be hard on the feet if u try to sleep in them, an it is not a nice feeling having sweaty feet. dr.shoe u on a horse an cart, in a traffic jam, then standing up fallen barrels, while in heels i presume? not sure i can see you doing that, but in an artic then maybe. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Dr. Shoe:-) You making your deliveries in a horse-drawn wagon sure soumds like a pipe dream, but I'm sure that it seemed all too real to you while you dreamt it. The body sleeps, but the mind never does. My mind has solved many a problem in my life-time while I slept. I was then able to put the solved problem into full motion during my waking hours. Cheers--- Dawn HH

idr.shoe

u on a horse an cart, in a traffic jam, then standing up fallen barrels, while in heels i presume?

not sure i can see you doing that, but in an artic then maybe.

No, that's the wierd part, Everything else was as it should be.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 1 month later...