Here's My Black Slingbacks!

JeffB

So DawnHH, what is different with what you said and what I said? I wasn't questioning Jeff. You should have addressed your comments to gwl1 and stiletto2004 not to me. They were the skeptics and apparently need convincing. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello Jeff! I must stress that I'm not one of those disbelieving you in any way! My first reaction to seeing your shots however, was that as you have so frequently mentioned your bevy of admiring office girls who constantly compliment you on your shoes, it would have been lovely to see you surrounded by all those enthusiastic colleagues! There's plenty of shots of me and Firefox and all the other UK Heel-Meeters and theatre-goers all wearing heels and mingling with each other, and I think what the other posters are saying here is that it definitely makes for more meaningful shots when there is that sort of inter-reaction between a few folk rather than yet more of the solitary shots in deserted rooms that feature so heavily in many of these forums. So, great shots so far Jeff, but what about giving us all a bit of the party atmosphere by treating us to a thundering good group shot of you and all those great-sounding lasses in the office? Any heel-wearers amongst them to give you a bit of competition? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Bubba136:-) Thanks for putting me back on the straight and narrow again. I'm sorry for mixing up the names to who I posted, but I have something very heavy on my mind lately and it sometimes knocks my thinking out of whack. I'll get straightened around again as soon as I can. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!