Not a good-bye...

...but an Aloha!

I've been picked up for a full-time counseling position within our church (5,000+ members), and am busy reorganizing work into a part-time, "consulting" phase to ensure that those who do the most work get the most pay.

As a result of my departure from semi-retirement, you'll probably see a lot less of me on this board.

I will, however, stop by from time to time to check on personal messages and respond to critical items of note.

In the meantime, Aloha!

And guys, give serious consideration to trying on the following - it's unbelievably more comfortable than a pair of pants!

Posted Image

Genebujold:-) Both Mickey68 and I wish you the very best in your new endevor. Just pop a post in every once in a while so we all will know that everything will be O.K. with you and your family and how the street scene is in Vegas. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Gene this is the third time you have departed. A case of third time lucky? I dont think so. I will miss your postings and all that you have to offer. Congrats on the "promotion" I am sure you will do a great job. Best wishes Jeff