Katherine's new boots

mk4625

We went to Silber's this afternoon to buy Katherine a pair of metal-heeled boots. I had to practically drag her in, although it was necessary in order to get her properly fitted. She was worried that she would meet someone she knew.

Katherine wears a size 7 shoe (usual heel height is about 3 inches), but we found that 8 worked best. The heels are just over 6 inches high. The salesman said that since she doesn't habitually wear extremely high heels, it may be difficult for her to stand in them. I replied that she wasn't going to be standing up while wearing these. The fit in the foot is excellent although it is still a little uncomfortable when she bends her knees.

Posted Image

Michael

Hi Michael, It would be interesting to find out what your Kathy thinks of the boots, especially as they are much higher than she normally wears. Does she like them or is she wearing them just because you asked her too. And does she intend learning to walk in them? Best wishes Jeff

This is Kathy's first pair of thigh boots. They're advertised on the Pierre Silber website as "Scream" although the brand is Pleaser, style 8848. I would of course prefer that they were leather, however the quality of construction is still quite good. I've seen them advertised on some European sites as a "US import", however like many items of fetish gear they are made in China. In the old days, the dour communist leaders would probably not have allowed it. Kathy wore dress boots before I met her, however the heel height was never in excess of 3 inches. Comfort was always the main consideration. The Silber store is on Ringwood Ave in San Jose. It is set up like a warehouse but is open for retail sales. Most of the other businesses on that street are high tech or light industry (machine and welding shops). Kathy was very reluctant to enter the store. She also didn't want to try on the boots in front of the other customers and insisted on using the changing room. While trying them on she said she felt like a "call girl". She could stand and take a few steps in them, but I'm actually much better at wearing boots like those than she is. She's wearing the boots for me because she wants to be a cooperative wife. She said she will practice walking around the house in them but is not sure she would wear them outside.

Michael

Damn! From home it even displays the picture in your first post. Anyway --- That's what I call serious boots! I have pumps with that kind of heel. In my case they are 7.5" inches tall. So I do know what we're talking about here... Does she like or hate 'em by now? CU! -Mike

She still complains about the knees being a little stiff but I assured her that it would loosen up if she wore them often. The boots are more snug than they appear in the store ad. In fact on her they're skin tight. They look very nice with her dark blue minidress. The tip of the heel is metal so I've filed the edges smooth to prevent nasty wounds.

Michael

The first time I bought from Silber was when their store was still in Sunnyvale. When they moved to San Jose their first location was very close to my home and at first I was afraid someone might see and recognize me in the store. I soon realized that anyone who would be in the store would also be into high heels and was there for the same reason as me - to buy heels or to buy for a loved one. With this astonishing stroke of logic all my trepidation vanished and I haven't looked back since. I hope Kathy enjoys them and will be back for more in the future. Vern

That was Sunnyvale Shoe Mart at the corner of El Camino Real and Mary. They used to have a 2 inch square ad in the newspaper advertising size 15EEEEE or something like that. They also sold normal shoes and I used to buy my regular shoes from them in the 80s.

Michael

I really wish my wife would wear heels.

She only ever wears flat trainers or boots. But heels soooo turn me on!

What can I do to get her to wear some...?

You must REALLY wish this since you posted it twice.. :D

-----------------------------------------------

Used to be cosmo_loves_PH before the crash!

It's hard to believe, but there are women who don't like to wear high heels or boots or who don't agree that it makes them more attractive and sexually desirable. Women who are classically very beautiful don't turn me on at all if they wear ugly shoes.

Perhaps you could tell your wife that the sexual experience would be more enjoyable for you, and also for her if she wore high heels both in and out of bed. Sometimes this provokes a hostile reaction. Again I can't understand why, although I grudgingly allow that a woman is entitled to feel any way she wants and that the man must accept it if he wants her to stay.

If you have been with a woman long enough, eventually you will discover the limits of what she will accept. Then you will be able to determine whether any suggestion to wear high heels (or even engage in mild s&m) will be detrimental to your relationship.

I really wish my wife would wear heels.

She only ever wears flat trainers or boots. But heels soooo turn me on!

What can I do to get her to wear some...?

Michael

I'd be very careful. Some woman would think sexual fixation on high heels would be just plain scarey. To suddenly be faced with the reality that your husband, the man you chose to be your llife partner, the man you thought you knew so well, has asked you to do something abserd (in her eyes) like wear high heels in bed during the sex act, a practice she might find so blatently deviant that it could cause a major rift in your relationship so wide and deep it mightn't be bridged for a long time. That is the primary reason I advise a heel fetish and wearing men to tell their selected partner up front before any commitment is made, to prevent any lasting damage. Given fore-knowledge of a personality trait might of such magnatude might cause deep thought and evaluation that the condition could be lived with. However, to be presented "fait accompli" after the fact.....might invoke thoughts of "I wonder how much he still isn't telling me." or a quick look in the telephone book for someone listed in the yellow pages under "divorce attorneys"

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Very good. Very deep. I've been with my wife for 17 years - man and boy - and she's fully aware of my heel fetish, both looking at and wearing. When we were going out she'd occasionally let me wear her stockings (her shoes are too small) but she's never been comfortable with the idea of my wearing "women's" clothing. She's afraid I'll want a sex change! As for her not wearing heels, she was just not brought up in a 'girly' way, doesn't think of herself as attractive (though I constantly tell her otherwise) and finds heels impractical. Shame, 'cos I find them damn sexy.

My wife didn't wear heels when I first met her but once I got to know her a bit I told her of my love of heels. I bought her some with a modest 3 1/2" heel which she liked and since then there has been no turning back. I gradually encouraged her to go higher and try different styles which she willingly did. Although she wears them primarily for my benefit, she does now like them and can appreciate the beauty of an elegant stiletto heel. She even now has a pair with a 5 1/2" heel! However, I have yet to get her to wear them outside. I think because it has been a grdual transition to higher heels is why I have suceeded in geting her to wear them. If I had tried to get her to go high too soon I'm sure I would have failed. Now all I need to do is get her to buy some of those gorgeous boots posted by Michael at the top of this thread. Cheers, Paul.

• 4 weeks later...

I would agree with Paul. When I met my wife she didn't possess a single pair of heels. However about 5 years ago she agreed that we could go shopping and buy her a pair as I'd explained to her that I liked them and would love to see her in a pair. This was before the recent fashion change to stilettos which has happened in the last couple of years in the UK. We bought a pair of 4 inch heels which were in the sales, which although not beautiful was a start. They were canvas and had a blade type heel, and she wore them out that evening with stockings and suspenders (which we also bought that day). Needless to say we had a good night and came home early to test the effects! No further purchases were made until 3 years ago when we went to London for the weekend and ended up buying a pair of 6inch black patent platform stilettos, purely for the bedroom. Then 2 years ago the stiletto came back, and she has now bought (on her own) a pair of brown pointy knee boots (4 inches), red stiletto shoes (4 inches), black stiletto shoes (4 inches), white stiletto anke boots (3 inches), black pointy knee boots (3 inches) and black suede ankle boots (3 inches). In addition we bought together a pair of pink stiletto 4.5 inch shoes, and I have bought for her 6 inch patent black stiletto shoes, red suede 5.5 inch metal heel stiletto shoes and a pair of clear 6 inch platform pole dancer shoes. Last night when I got home from work there was a note saying "which shoes do I wear?" in the hall, and going up the stairs were examples of her fetish shoes. When I got to the bedroom she was lying on the bed wearing her 6 inch blakc patents and a PVC dress!!! Encourage her - you'll not look back!!! 6 inchspikes and thewe still has,