My new ankleboots

jbmajoor

Unfortunality, I cannot start a new topic in "your favorite shoe pictures".

But this afternoon, I purchased a new pair high-heeled Italian-made ankleboots. And I wil share the pics of my new boots

Here the pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Heel hight 8 cm, outer and inner leather, sole without noise. The comfort is excellent, you don't feel you standing on heels :D

And a crocoprint nose. These boots are new very expensive. There was a sale at a exclusive shoe store, so I could buy them for far under the original price. Original they cost 200 Euro :roll: , I paid less then 80 Euro :):o . It is size 40½. They fits very good, also suitable for size 41, but I really have easy feet.

Greetz, Joost

Woman Boots, queen of the shoes

I do like the overall look of these boots.

And I do have a question for everybody. What do you think of the seam running down the center? I guess it is no big deal, but I avoid buying boots for myself with a seam like this.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I do like the overall look of these boots.

And I do have a question for everybody. What do you think of the seam running down the center? I guess it is no big deal, but I avoid buying boots for myself with a seam like this.

Not my favourite kind of seam, but it seems to work with my red boots.

the truth shall make you fret

I like the seam on the center of boots. It has also a decorative function. I have several pairs with seams on the center.

Thank you all for giving comments. :roll::)

Yours, Joost

Woman Boots, queen of the shoes