What do you think of these shoes

exitman1

Hi, its been a while.

I was looking about and I found these... what do you think, they have a 3 3/4 inch heel... so they are confortably high.

http://www.faith.co.uk/catalogue/style.asp?range=5&subRange=108&curPage=4&style=870300

I am really looking to buy these. But with my previous buying experiences I have got shoes that were too small, tooo big, hurt me etc and its costing me a fortune trying to get something I can wear. So I think this is a valuable lesson that im gonna have to learn... to try and bite the bullet and try them before buying, expecially because of the price.

But I really like these shoes and I want to be able to wear them comfortably. Anyone else had this endless circle of buying shoes that they can never wear.

So what do you guys think of the shoes.

Cheers.

Hi, they a just the sort of thing I want, but they dont do them big enough for me. as for being in the same circle as you, well, not really, once you have tried a pair on in a shop, you wont worry so much ever again. go in one morning first thing when you are the only one in the shop and ask for help. they wont mind a bit. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Hello Exitman,

Nice boots. I really like them.

I have the same problem with spending a small fortune on boots. I either order boots mailorder, or try them on when I get back in my car, or at home. I have returned boots either way if they did not fit or I did not like them once I tried them on.

Funny thing happened to me last week. I stopped in a local WalMart for some non shoe items, but of course I had to pass through the shoe dept. I found a pair of mens sneakers that I wanted to get for bicycle riding. And I wanted to try them on, no big deal right? But I was wearing my new knee high boots with 4" heels and with quite few other shoppers about, I was unable to bring myself to take them off. Silly me, eh?

I know! One of these days I will Try, before I Buy!

Good Luck

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Hi, I went out today and got them and I tried them on before buying. I used the excuse that I was using them as part of a stage costume in the style of the 70's rock bands.

So after trying on a few pairs it has ended up that I am a size four. That explains why the size 5 and 6s i got where big. I am a size six mens by the way.

Heres a picture to show what they look like.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/myheels/2.JPG

what do you all think. The only thing is that they are slippery underneath (no grip)... this was also a problem with the other faith shoes I bought.

EXITMAN!

You are my hero.... Congratulations.

They look great. Now if I can find the courage to do the same someday!

Wear them, they won't be slippery for long.

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE