bandolino.com

kneehighs

Have you guys seen the bandolino.com site yet? When I first started street heeling when I lived in the Detroit area, I went to an outlet mall and asked a sales girl for some help. She steered me to some Bandolinos and WOW, they were comfortable! Honestly and not to overstate, they lasted for at least 3 years without much wear. They are actually owned by Jones Apparel Group, Inc. Who also owns Nine West, Enzo Angiolini, Easy Spirit, and Anne Klein. All pretty decent shoe manufacturer's.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Admittedly, I've never been one for slides/mules, but that is a nice looking shoe indeed! :roll:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'd whip out my razor blade and do away with the upper strap. Then it would be a wicked mule! Oh, and in deference to Kneehigh's title of this thread, are those mules by Bandolinos, Gene? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

I'd whip out my razor blade and do away with the upper strap. Then it would be a wicked mule!

Oh, and in deference to Kneehigh's title of this thread, are those mules

by Bandolinos, Gene?

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Why stop there? Why not buy a toe thong and leave just the toe thong? (sadist). Then again, if you're modifying your own, I guess it would be masochist.

If you're really masochistic, however, cut the bottom strap and see how long you can walk before you break an ankle...

No, Heelfan, I wish nothing of the kind for you, my friend! Just meandering in my thoughts tonight - every once in a while I've a biting humor that rises to the surface.

Yes, Heelfan - those are Bandolinos, right on topic!

If you're using IE, you can verify by right-clicking on the picture and choosing properties.