court heel

high10

Hello High10 - Welcome to The High Heel Meeting Place! You are obviously keen on high heels and eager to asking the questions which you've been posting on our various threads just lately. However, so far, ALL of your questions have already been asked on previous threads, and ALL have been answered on thoser previous threads, all of which are still readily viewable by looking down the Index and clicking on to them. Therefore, as one member to another, can I suggest that before clogging up these already complex forums with even more repetitive threads, you sit back and spend some enjoyable and informative time reading-up on everything that has gone before? I did that, and it gave me an excellent grounding before I started posting fresh topics. You'll enjoy it! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

I figure I put my foot down on this one.......... :roll:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hi Ruud Yes I think it was one of the first I saw too or it stood out in my mind more than most others. Its a pity it isnt updated more often. I am looking forward to hearing what Anne Louise has to say about my favourite pic. On a different subject how are you and your missus getting on? Is she wearing high heels of her own accord now or do you still have to ask? Best wishes Jeff

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba, they don't look as good as the ones in Hoverfly's posting, unless that's just a trick of the photography. My experience of LSB is that their shoes are rather 'heavy' looking and with thicker heels than some others. Or am I just being fussy?! Jeff, you didn't have to wait long to lure me to that site - and it's a bit odd in some ways isn't it?! However, I take your point about the picture. It seems very economically to combine several male fantasies, heels (of course), stockings (dark ones at that), an ankle bracelet and a short, tight (p.v.c. or rubber) skirt. That's clever, and we don't even know what she looks like fom the waist up! If it were me I wouldn't show so much stocking-top. The shoes are lovely, though!

It's hard to tell, Anne_louise, unless you actually compair the two pairs side by side. It could be the pictures (photography), too. Should you ever find out, please let us know.

LSB

http://213.38.88.250/phil/littleshoebox.nsf/a5bdffd521d1321f802567760054a7d6/00e1abc83fa952d380256c2b00324ade/Body/1.412C?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=jpgPumps

La Piazza.

Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.