That's it, my nosey neighbour has finally flipped !

How about when Xaph tells his neighbour that biological waste was found and treated in his place but they are still getting a reading from the neighbours front yard and it will have to be dug up, perhaps while he is in the Falklands. Jeff

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JeffM:-) After sending your nosey neighbor to the Falklands or New Zealand to eat grass you want him to have an easier way to get home??? I thought the original idea was to get rid of him permanently not to give him an easier route home so that he can give you more grief in the future. You must like toying with this nut. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dawn you have missed my point. New Zealand has more sheep than the Falklands but with almost daily flights to the UK it would be easier to get back home. The Falklands though last time I heard had at best weekly flights to the UK so would be more difficult to get home. And cant you imagine him, every time a sheep went Baah he would have to investigate it. With the number of sheep in the Falklands it would take a while. :D Then of course UK customs could be told this guy is a bio hazard and shouldnt be let back in the country. Jeff