Quite A Compliment!

JeffB

As most of the regulars on this board are pretty much aware, I've been wearing heels daily in public at the large office complex where I work for three years now, and exclusively pumps for the last two. I've been fully excepted by my co-workers for what I choose to wear, heck, everyone EXPECTS me to be in heels and are actually surprised on those very rare occasions when I'm not. Well, just the other day, I had one of my female co-workers give me what I thought was the ultimate compliment, saying I look better in pumps than most of the women in the office. She said I had a real flair for wearing heels and that I match them well with my outfits. Needless to say, I was quite pleased with the compliment and thanked her for it. It's those little slices of life that make what I do all the more enjoyable! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hello JeffB. I gotta know! How high were your pumps and what were you wearing for hosiery? I admire you and I would love to wear high heels into work.....Larry.

Love those heels!

Hello! To answer your question, I had on black pumps with four inch heels and L'eggs Sheer Energy pantyhose in jet black. I forgot to mention that I wear hosiery with my shoes every day as well. I wouldn't feel dressed without it. Thanks for the compliment! :D

P.S.: In case you're curious, here's what those pumps look like. They're made by Ros Hommerson, a company that specializes in larger sized shoes. They're my favorite shoes and I wear them almost every week because they're so sleek and look great on me!

Posted Image

JeffB:-) I have read all of your posts about wearing hose and heels to work every day. You are probably in a unique situation there. The majority of fellows on this board would like very much to be able to wear hose and heels to work as you do and get all the accolades from their fellow co-workers as you do. You are in the right place at the right time to be able to do this. I, for one, could not even consider doing that on my job as I have a very visible public job. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hello! Well, not to sound boastful, but yeah, I do consider myself extremely fortunate to be in a situation where I've gained full exceptance for the shoes I choose to wear. Admittedly, it doesn't hurt that I'm a valued, and liked member of the organization I'm employed with. At the same time, I'm fully aware that not everyone on this board is capable of doing what I do on a daily basis, and I understand their reluctance. So I'll continue to chronicle my little exploits, if but for no other reason than I'm having a whole lot of fun! :D

JeffB:-) Continue to have fun and enjoy any accolades that come your way and please keep us posted on your progress. Thanks for the pic of your Ros Hommerson shoes. I have some pairs of that brand of shoe in a pump style with a flatback heel. They are extremely supportive and quite comfortable. I will have to keep my eyes open for a pair like yours. Cheers--- Dawn HH

The style name of those Ros Hommerson shoes I have is "Ingra". I'm sure they can be found online, just a matter of looking. They're my favorite shoes and I wear them as often as possible, they're very stylish, comfortable and easy to walk in. And I'll keep everyone appraised of my little adventures. :D

jeffB you r one lucky guy getting to wear heels all day, wish i worked in a place like that. oh well i will have to keep plodding along in steel toe caps for now :D later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

JeffB, You are a lucky guy... I *do* hope it stays that way as you really **do** deserve it if all your "stories" are not pure dreamwork (which I do not believe they are (clarification for the mentally challenged readers(if they should exist...)). -Phew, I sincerely hope that I got the structure right now; -In Short, -JeffB is the hero; The readers not getting this should better swallow their tongues while trekking about 1000 miles from the nearest rescue station while trying to get there (and their tongues and fingers surgically removed). -I beg all of your(s) pardon if I am a bit acidic this evening, but some days I can't avoid flaring out (for better or worse). (-I am me(yself)). -Still I hope that all readers will be able to appreciate the spirit I have tried to write this message in... Regards to all of you! TallSwede

Asdf174:-) If you are refering to the shoe in the pic---It shouldn't take you long to learn to walk in those as they only have a 4" heel with a sturdy base. Your young and should have good balance and if you get a pair, you will be surprised how sturdy and solid and comfortable that particular brand is. A good pair to start heeling in. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Many thanks for the compliments. I just do what I can for the cause. I wear women's shoes because it feels right, it feels natural. I don't hide what I do, nor do I feel the least bit ashamed. In the beginning when people asked why, I responded with "Why not?" As for walking in four inchers, Dawn is right, all it takes is a little practice, those particual shoes aren't stilettos as the heel about half an inch wide, so it provides a very good base, depsite the height. And yes, the "Ingra" is a most comfortable shoe. You just gotta go out there and do it!