Outdoor heel-shots are the best!

For my taste, outdoor heel-shots are the best. Shots of ladies in ultra high heels showing us that they really can and do walk in the shoes and mingle in public places is infinitely better than some uninterested tarty model statically posing in just-issued unworn shoes on some photo baron's luridly coloured bedspread or setee. This is my favourite sort of shot - a lovely, happy girl really enjoying her high heels. I love to see the way she compensates her posture to adjust to the extreme heel height!:

Posted Image

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Totally agree with that. But I'm not a fan of outdoor shots where there is a woman in heels hanging on a car somewhere in a grassfield or a forest either. Also that screams *FAKE* :D Bert

What's all the fuss about?

Yes Desalto, that's exactly what I reckoned - about 5 1/2" to 6". It's difficuty to judge it any more accurately than than without knowing her shoe-size, and hence being unable to judge the proportion of the shoe and height of the heel in relation to that. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

I couldn't agree more, Heelfan. Whether indoors or outdoors, the heel photos I like best are the ones that show women in natural settings simply enjoying their heels. The photos that show models posed in impossibly contrived and contorted positions usually have me wrinkling my nose in disgust.