New Help Finding Boots

sscotty727

Hey Gene, Thanks for the advice and links. I will look at them when I get home tonight. Dawn (and others), I just wanted to clarify something as well. I know in several posts I have mention about my sister-in-law. To be blunt, yes I find her very attractive and sexy, BUT, I also am married to the love of my life and would never ever consider doing anything with her (I just felt like clarifying that since I have mentioned her alot). My reasons for eventually hopefully talking openly about my heel wearing with her are: 1) Since she is also very much into shoes, it would give me someone in person to talk about the heels. Although my wife is very supportive and helps me get them, she isn't "excited" about it nor do we talk alot about it. My sister-in-law always seems very interested whenever I point out shoes she might like. 2) If all goes well as in item 1, it might give me someone else to go shopping with since my wife does still get embarrised buying "large" sizes. Even she admitted that her sister might not be as shy buying them. Her take on it though is she is not going to say anything unless her sister asks. Hence my actions to try to get her to ask;) 3) My wife also worries too much about what others might think if someone should see me in heels (oh my;). I said people have and said nothing and she said yes, but they might laugh at you behind your back. My response was so? Anyway, if she sees her sister very accepting and has no problems with it maybe she will lighten up and relax more. Anyway, I just wanted to clear up why I am trying to get her to notice and get to the point of actually talking about the shoes with her:) Thanks again, Scotty

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sscotty727:-) I too am happily married to my life's soul mate and wouldn't trade her for a million dollars. I didn't intend to imply that anything was going on between you and your sister-in-law. If my posts read that way, it was not intentional. Several people can read the same post and take different meanings from it. I would not jeapordize a friendship in that way. Pardon. On a brighter note---I can see the road that you are traveling in reference to the points you have enumerated. I hope your plan to eventually have someone to discuss your like of high heels with works out to the advantage of everyone involved. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi All, I have some great news:) Remember how I have been wanting to tell my sister-in-law about wearing heels? Well, as I posted in the modification thread, I made her a heel lift. Well she is staying with us this weekend and she brought her lift with her. Her question was that with the shoe she tried it with, it lifts her heel out completely of the shoe and wears more like a mule. I told her my shoe was a higher back part so the heel of my foot still goes inside the shoe. Well, she said she would have to see how my shoe was. When I showed her (I had on my 3inch shoe/boots at the time) and she said "Oh I see, you have a higher heel than the one I have too". When I said "Yeah, actually I like wearing higher heels. These are actually womens since they don't make mens like this" she just said "Really? They look unisex to me!". I then told her these are 3" and with the insert they are 4", she said wow, that would be perfect. Now she is nterested in getting the same shoes I have :roll::) So, I went a little more daring and told her about my boots and another pair of shoes I was bidding online. The only comment she made was the ones online (which are 4") was that I won't need the inserts with those ones. But she is completely OK with it, not a flinch at all:) When I told my wife what she said about my shoes she seems to have relaxed and said oh, ok. Anyway, now I don't have to hide my heels from her and I think she would probably help me shop for them too :D The only thing I think I am going to do is stop wearing stilletos/pumps completely for a while (even when alone with my wife) since things seem to be going great now with the chunky heel wearing. It seems like everyone is starting to accept that now :o Scotty

Mickey,

I knew my wife for 18 yrs, married 14 years. My heel desire has been a secret all this time (except for my wife who I told when we met). I have only been wearing heels out since September of last year. Go SLOW! You will get there.

Scotty

PS: Here are the shoes I just bought on Ebay. My sister-in-law didn't think they were strange at all and thought they were fine!

Posted Image

Sscotty727:-) Congratulations with your wife and sister-in-law. It seems that you may have worried a bit too much and it worked out like I said---to everybodys advantage who were involved. I'm sure that its a burden off of your mind. Sometimes, things have a way of working out mysteriously for the better. Enjoy your new shoes as they look like they would be dandy for some great street-heeling. Under pants they should look unisex. MickeyS:-) That was great advise that Sscotty727 gave you. Go slow and allow her to roll things around in her mind and make her own decisions. It may take a while for your wife to come around in your favor. When she sees that other people are doing it and you are still the same husband---she may relent. Cheers--- Dawn HH

That was great advise that Sscotty727 gave you. Go slow and allow her to roll things around in her mind and make her own decisions. It may take a while for your wife to come around in your favor. When she sees that other people are doing it and you are still the same husband---she may relent. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Basically she knows and she doesn't have a hard time with it. The problem is I have too many shoes already. I might wanna sell some in the future. And after I cleared some storage space from non-properly fitting shoes I may go for some new pairs.

CU!

-Mike

Well, this weekend has been the BEST! I got two more pairs of shoes from ebay, the ones listed above and these:

Posted Image

My wife and sister-in-law helped me look and pick BOTH pair out! I should have told my sister-in-law a long time ago, she thinks they look perfectly normal. My wife now even is relaxed about me wearing heels. I wore my 3" with the lift in them shopping today. Normally my wife goes nuts if you can see any heel. I wore jeans that you could clearly see the entire heel and she didn't say a word. My sister-in-law was with us and didn't think anything of it either.

We went to Wal-Mart and while there I bought a new pair of women's wedge sandals (not strappy sandals, more like normal summer sandals except the heels IS slightly higher). I even tried them on! My sister-in-law said they looked nice when I did :roll:

I think things are really turning around for me now, I am so happy :):D

I guess it shows what happens when you just have patience.

Scotty

Sscotty727:-) A HUGH congratulations to you and your wife and sister-in-law from both the wife and I. That is great. And now you can relax as everything is out in the open with the three of you. Fantastic!!! I'm impressed that you tried the sandals on in the Wal-Mart as I haven't tried that yet and I don't think I am quite ready for that and I don't think the wife would be ready for that yet also. Even the wife suggested that I convey her congratulations to the three of you also. Cheers--- Dawn HH :roll:

Dawn,

Actually I made that sound more "couragous" than it actually was. First of all, the sandal I got was more like the typical type of sandal you see people wearing in the summer. It's a leather sandal (or leather-like since walmart is selling it :roll: ). It basically has a wedge heel, slightly higher in the back than in the front, but if they were flat they would be men's sandals.

It was more riske' for me though because 1) it was a woman's sandal 2) I had to remove my 3" heels to put them on, therefore showing anyone looking that I was wearing a woman's shoe and putting on another woman's show.

I did kinda cheat in that my wife was looking at kids shoes and I went, got them, brought them back and tried them on where she was. It was a good thing too. I originally got a 10 1/2 and found it was too small, so I went back and took my time and looked more carefully and got a size 11. Imagine how silly I would have felt if I got home and found they didn't fit!

Even though they aren't what we all would find "high" (maybe a 2" heel, 1 inch toe), I do plan on wearing them with shorts this summer! :) I did wear them back out later today and rolled my jeans up so you could see the entire shoe. Not one person looked or said anything.

Scotty

PS: The heel looks something like this, except it has more straps and no bow-string.