check out these pics

kneehighs

I'm not sure, but I believe this guy lives in Europe somewhere. Maybe Germany. Great looking wife. And the pics...I can only say I wish I had it as good as him...his wife being very supportive of MUTUAL street heeling endeavors, let alone phto shots...

http://www.high-heels-feelings.com/high-heels-gallery/high-heels-gallery_10.htm

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

why is this in the fetish section?

that is exactly the type of look that i try to achieve and i believe that it looks quite trendy.

Anyone that says that stilettos dont suit a man should refer to this example. It only looks the same as when a woman wears heels with jeans, so why should it look strange because the upper is a man. its all in the head.

I like the last picture. the bloke looks like hes enjoying rocking on his stilettos there. A great feeling!

exxcellent set of pictures

im inspired. The poses look just like the masculine stances from eg mens section of a catalogue.

Posted Image

I also like the jeans and heels look.. course.. for street heeling thats about all I have, never got around to buying anything else specific for wearing heels. I do have one pair of lucky jeans that are a bit long on me, fits my 3" wedge sneakers so it looks like I'm just wearing a pair of chuck taylors. *shrug*

From that site I did like some of the guest photos also.. I've always liked this look for guys, but that may just be me :D

Posted Image

Have a great one!

Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Just for the hell of it, I went to STYLE.COM forums and posted a new message about new heels fashion. When the girls click, they see the above photos. And here are their responses http://forum.style.com/forums/fashion/index.ssf It's topic 41884 in case the thread is already out dated.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Welcome high heel feelings! Do not worry about the language barrier too much, we can usually figure out what someone is trying to say. Have a great day Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

This is definitely in the wrong forum! C&F Welcome to the site. I love Gallery XI, did you compose the take yourselves or did you use a professional photographer? I think we would all like to hear the story of how this all came about. Was it ‘Boy meets like minded Girl with mutual interest in heels then sets up shoe shop to create a living out of mutual interest’? If so, this is a fantasy come true for many of us. Please tell us more.

So what's all the fuss about?

Hi Jagman, for Gallery XI we used a semi professional photographer. He is having a fetish store in our town and is doing fetish photos since some months. We will have another session mybe next time.:D I'm wearing heels since I was 14 years old. It was always a secret and I have never talked about it. Beginning of 20 I told my ex-girlfriend about my heels and it was okay for her. I have met some other women and talked about wearing heels by myself and nearly all of them had no problems with. But it is a difference to talk about it and wear them at home or to go outside. Since approx. two years I'm a "bit" more offensiv with wearing heels. The rest is like written in our "short lovestory" on the homepage.:-)

• 2 weeks later...