40's/50's glamour.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I hear someone mention my name?

Gosh, Paul........what a darling you are indeed! How sweet of you to send people over to check out my shoes! I owe you one!

(and the gorgeous lady part was very nice too!)

I can't believe I've never been here before........but then late is always better than never :D ........guess I have some reading to do to catch up with all of you!

Kisses

Posted Image

www.klassnsass.com

Hiya Kay and welcome to the boards! My personal favorite style is a 5.5 or 6" stiletto mule with smooth leather soles worn with shiney stockings :D Thank you for sharing your pics! Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Hi Kay, I think the difference in terms is that here in the U.K., virtually all types of backless shoes are known as mules but in the U.S. open-toed backless shoes are slides and closed-toed shoes are mules. I've probably got that the wrong way round so please correct me if I'm wrong! For me, you can't beat a sexy pair of closed-toed stiletto mules being worn with shiney stockings. Very slippery to walk in but that's the whole pleasure! Love Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Actually, Jay, I was going to explain it that way, but you're right, I would have explained it the other way around!!

But either way, you're absolutely right.........mules and shiny stockings are a hard combo to beat! I'll take a look thru my pix and see what I can find for 'ya, sweetie!

Stay tuned........and sassy!

Kisses

Posted Image

I'll look forward to that, Kay! And just to echo some of the previous comments on this thread, you are a stunning gal! All The Best Jay

Hi Kay, Lovely to have you as a member of our forum. :D It was my pleasure to bring your stunning photos to the attention of other forum members. Thanks must go to you though for sharing them with us. You look absolutely beautiful in them all and judging by the response, everyone agrees! Love, Paul.

Well, Jay, the stockings aren't the shiniest

(I don't think I've done a lot of shiny stockings ;-(

but the mules are at least 5" - maybe 5.5"........

Posted Image

Kisses to you Paul.........

And bladerunner......hope you think this one as cute!

Now, Stay Sassy Sweeties!

Kisses

Posted Image

Kay, great site. Your picures and poses are quite erotic. The shoes are what I love to see a woman wearing, quite erotic as well. You remind me a bit of the women in my personal life, retro/glam/girly, quite lovely. The words I could write to your exquisiteness would take longer than possible. How about you in a skirtsuit, FF hosiery, and stilettos? Hair up, full makeup and manicure, legs strectched out, that would be something to behold!! Exquisite torment.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

hey kay yet more great pics, had a bad day at work, i come home an see your pic an my day is made thanks. and if u have any pics of you in black leather pumps with 5 inch heels that would be great to see. keep them coming your pics make the whole day better. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

This one should meet most of DandyDude's request, and nhoj62 too.......

Posted Image

These FF stockings are by Secrets In Lace (my official stockings supplier),

and the open-bottom girdle is from them too!

Gosh, you've all been so very sweet, welcoming me to the board

as you have and your comments are most appreciated! Thanx ever so!

Hope you're all having a most delicious day, filled with all things Klassy and Sassy!

Kisses

Posted Image

Very lovely, Kay!! You are most welcome, it's good to see a beautiful, pulled together woman here. Keep the pix coming!! Another request, if you please. Howabout you in a mid-calf, full-skirted sundress, preferably with white gloves and coordinating stiletto courts? A coordinating hat and bag would be an excellent touch as well.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

wow kay u have sooo made my day thanks abunch!, i really appreciate it, an i bet allot of the guys do to. keep them coming. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Sorry, Sweeties, for my brief absence........had some site work to take care of - gosh, wouldn't it be nice if websites could run on auto-pilot!

Paul, I'm working on your request, and to you nhoj62 - it makes my day to know I've made yours!!

Here's looking at ya!!

Kisses

Posted Image

KlassyKay:-) I have really enjoyed your Klassy pictures and the really great outfits in them. You look great in anything, and welcome to the High Heel Forum. The 40's and 50's had some outstanding clothes for women and I enjoyed them then and I'm enjoying them now. Keep the pics coming. Thanks! Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!