40's/50's glamour.

I would recommend Leatherworks as they have a wide variety of styles with 51/2" heels and I believe you can have them made to order in almost any colour. I love their shoes and my absolute favourites so far are style 'Charlie', rather similar to the first picture from Paul but with piping and heel in a contrasting colour. Mine are black with red piping and heel and are probably the most admired shoes of any that I have. I just love Leatherworks' very slender 51/2" heel, and their shoes are so comfortable for me that they have for some years now been my regular wear most days. By the way, I don't work for them and they don't pay me commission - though I think I deserve a discount for the number of times I've told people where I get my shoes! Love, Anne Louise

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anne_Louise:-) You are like me. I don't get any more pay either, but I make a lot of recommendations to people daily on my job and it is not a part of my duties, but it benefits them so I do it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

hi kay i hope you dont mind but ive just been checking out your stunning pictures and ide just like to say what a special lady you are your taste in heels and underwear is stunning and if you dont mind me saying so you`ve got the perfect body to go with them i adore seeing you in stockings and suspenders as they really show off your perfect pins and i know you consentrate more on the older styles and i must say you do it very well but i just wondered if you had any boots in your collection if not then keep up the good work and ile eagerly await your next posting LOL XXXXXXX

• 6 months later...

Posted Image

Hello Sweeties :P

I know it's been a terribly long time since I've stopped in......I just don't know where the time flies!!

I do hope you've all been keeping well..........and on this fabulously romantic day, I just wanted to stop in and wish you all a most deliciously Happy Valentine's Day!

Keep the Romance Alive!

Kisses

Kay oxxo

Kay, my belated compliments on some gorgeous photos of a gorgeous lady. You also have a great, classy Web site. I'm glad I stopped by and caught your photos...better late than never! And Happy Valentine's Day to you, too.

Ah, thanx so much sweeties! I was almost afraid to make a peep considering I've been away for so, so long! but you're all such a loving group that I'm glad I did! I promise to be around much more! So, let's get to the meat of it!! - who has a request??? :P Much Luv, Kay oxxo

Kays Pinups:-) It's good to hear from you again and thanks so very much for the wonderful Valentines Day pic. As to requests---I don't have any specific ones right now, but will gladly accept any and all pics that you choose to send us all. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Gosh, Kay, no one has ever asked me to make a request before. :P But since it is still wet and cold here in the Northern Hemisphere, how about something winter-like? Perhaps you have a short fur jacket, or other suitably feminine jacket, which might look good with FF stockings and sandals? Feel free to alter my suggestion to suit your taste.

• 3 months later...

Hello, Kay! I'm a newcomer to this post, but it was well worth my time! Your website is flat out gorgeous, just like you! Wow! What incredibly stunning pictures! You've certainly got it going on, and then some! More power to you, and continued success for your website! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm sure Kay wont mind me sharing this photo of her lovely self I came across.

If you're reading this Kay, you're looking absolutely gorgeous!!! and the combination of those beautiful mules with almost black stockings is so sexy! :D

Love, Paul.

Paul, I don't mind at all sweetheart!

I must apologize to everyone for my absense.... it's been quite a while I know. I have tried and tried to recover my user/pass codes for this board but, sadly, the recover feature does not work, so I've gone ahead and created a new account - Kay O'Hara instead of Klassy Kay :D

I've been up to my stocking-tops moving across country.... re-designing my website (comments/feedback would be lovely if anyone has the time to take a look) and keeping busy with shooting content, travelling and writing. It's been a very chaotic year!

I'd like to say a very hearth-felt "thank you" again to everyone for all their warm and kind posts in this thread - I truly do appreciate it!

Gosh, this forum has grown sooooooooo much since my last visit - I have a lot of catching up to do!!

Here's a nice pair of 6 inch heels......... :evil:

Posted Image

Kisses,

Kay xoxo