40's/50's glamour.

to Dan....and Dawn.......thanx so much for such kind words - you're such sweeties! :D

I know I'm a little late in this post, and I must apologize to several of you who requested a few special pics.........but I've been running about with my stockings in a knot for days now........and I'm heading out of town for a few days to boot! But I'll get them posted for ya - and if you don't see them in a few days time, just whistle..........you all know how to whistle, don't you......just put your lips together and BLOW!! (thanx Lauren!)

Happy Easter to everyone.......and remember.....Stay Sassy!

Kisses

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh, had some server problems.....nightmares, actually! and Yahoo mistakenly deleted my Fan Club......all in all, been a few weeks of computer terror.....BUT, we're back in the saddle! and for those of you wondering where the new club is, you can find us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kayspinups/

Wallpapers, free pix, and lots of fun - klassy, sassy style! :D

Hope you'll have a chance to drop by and say *HI*.........

And I know I owe you all a few pix.......I've not forgotten, and I'll get you some new ones real soon!

Kisses

Posted Image

KlassyKay:-) Beautiful picture of you with your Benz. The hose tops match the shoes. Nice! Interesting pose also. Firefox:-) Thanks for the picture of Kim Novak---was always one of my favorite movie stars. Still a good looking woman today. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

KlassyKay:-) I sure did like that pic of you in the dark hose and the red mules. Fantastic. Your pose and the mules sure do show how great your legs really are. Fabulous. A real pin-up picture. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 1 month later...

Darlins...........I do hope you will forgive my tardy reply to some of these posts :roll: I've been up to my stocking tops lately with site redesign.....but alas, we are finally finished and I do hope you will all stop by for a peek.........klassnsass.com has a new look and a new name - Pin Up Glamour - www.pinupglamour.com I would simply love to hear your comments..........go on now, take a peek!

I am currently in Toronto on a mix of business and pleasure but I will get back to posting pix here as soon as I return home! I know......I owe you a couple!!

Hope you're all having a most delicious day.........filled with pinups, glamour and of course, tons of klass and sass!

Kisses

Posted Image

I have just viewed your new web-site and I must agree with Paul and bladerunner. I think it has a much nicer 40's/50's flavor over the old site, and great pictures to boot. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Ahhhhh, I'm so pleased to hear you like the new site face-lift! and as always, you flatter me so!

I'm just back from a mini-holiday and somehow managed to pick up a few new pairs of high-heels along the way (go figure!) I'll be shooting a couple new sets in the coming days and will be sure to share with you when I do!

Thanx again for your support........particularly Paul, Bladerunner and Dawn....... you've been so kind and so sweet, and I truly do appreciate it!

Kisses

Posted Image

Paul............I've got a question for you............

I think I read in another thread that you've just purchased a pair of mules (for your wife) similar to the ones in your avatar............

WHERE???????? please!

:roll:

Kisses

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

Great pictures! they're of a very high quality - seriously proffessional photographer right? I love the first one and the last one the best. Thanks for the new pictures! B.

Hello Bob........ actually, you'd be amazed at just how *NOT* seriously professional my photographer is! but after so many months of working together and fighting over lighting, we've finally found a happy ground to work on! We are indeed an amateur site working very hard to be professional!

I do appreciate your comments - thanx! Kisses to you!

Posted Image

you could have fooled me... it's all in the lighting!!! what's your secret? have you got proffesional lights or some kind of cheaper but still professional looking setup??? :roll:

to Bob: well yes, we just recently treated ourselves to a new *second-hand* bowen light, and it's made such a difference! and we've pretty much mastered the use of strategically placed hot lights. How true it is that "lighting makes all the difference". A photo, with same model, same pose, same everything.....could turn out disasterous if the lighting is bad!

to Paul: as always, you're a gentleman! Thanx darlin - I'll see if I can find some more *black mule* shots just for you!

Happy Weekend to you all - hope it's a wonderfully delicious one!

Kisses

Posted Image

Paul......here's the mule in red......

Posted Image

Posted Image

and for those of you who like *shiny stuff*, here's a nice heel from a fetish glamour set......(black hair and all!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just a quick note to apologize for the missing pics in my earlier posts in this thread......with the domain change, those image urls are no longer valid, but I will try to remember which pix I had posted and will repost from the new domain!

Kisses to all

Posted Image

Kays Pinups:-) As Lawrence Welk would say, "Wunnerful, Wunnerful"! Actually, your newly posted pics are exguisite, and lighting really DOES make the biggest difference in the world. I'm running out of superlatives, but you get the idea. Tell your photographer that he/she is doing a fabulous job wth the pics, but then he/she has a great subject to start with. I particularly like the pic joining the flags of the two great countries. It reminds me of the pinups of World War II, Betty Grable and all. Your a very sexy lady and your pinups show that to great effect. Cheers--- Dawn HH (Not so sexy)!

Shouldn't Kays pics also be in the celebrities section, as she's a real star in all those pics, and outshines a lot of those pretenders pictured in there. Thanks for sharing all your pics Kay, you look incredible in every one.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

well kaye i'm glad i am back again to see your snaps.You are looking fantastic :roll::) !Love the ones in our boa top/black mules and 'pauls' one in your red mules!!!! Got any snaps of you in suede heels :D ?

I don't think I do, Bladerunner, but certainly something I should think about! Thanx again, darlin - you're so sweet!

Kisses

Posted Image

to Dawn HH: thanx again darlin.......I have indeed passed your compliments to my photographer - and he is grateful! You are wunnerful for being so gracious!

Kisses

Posted Image

Shouldn't Kays pics also be in the celebrities section, as she's a real star in all those pics, and outshines a lot of those pretenders pictured in there.

Thanks for sharing all your pics Kay, you look incredible in every one.

Shyguy: you flatter me so..........(*blushing*) thanx sweetie!

It's my absolute pleasure to share pix on this board.....you are all so incredibly sweet, and............share my divine love of heels!

I know that it's gets tedius at times, trying to keep up with the many boards and forums that we find interesting, but I would like to cordially invite you all to join in a little fun banter at my forum as well: http://www.pinupglamour.com/phpBB2/ We've just started this board about a month ago so we're still a little slow, but I would welcome any and all of you to participate, and give my regular posters something to think about! :o

I know we have a lot of male and female posters here, and I've always wanted to know the opinion of both: what is the all-time, ultimate, favoritie high-heel? and what height?

I've always been keen on the 5 inch.....moulded heel, open instep, open toe pump - the sort from the the 50's, but what a nightmare it is to find such a style these days! (I simply adore the exposed instep!) If anyone knows the type, and is in the know of where to get such a shoe, I would be ever so grateful if you'd share the info! - actually, I may just have an example to show you............

be right back!

Kisses

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This one, but with a higher heel..........

Thanx!

Kisses

Posted Image

Hi Kay,

Another gorgeous photo of your lovely self, many thanks.

To answer your question, I have 3 favourites when it comes to high heels. The common factor is a 5" stiletto heel and they must be low cut. Other than that, I equally love mules like the ones in your photos above, a classic court shoe and slingbacks.

I can't find an exact match for the style of shoe your after but found these similar pairs.

1st pair is from Bananashoes, http://www.bananashoes.com/

My wife has a pair and they really are very sexy!

or you could try

http://www.leatherworks.org.uk/ for these:-

I know there not an exact match, but all very nice nevertheless.

Hope this helps.

Love, Paul.