Devious Ballet Boots

Rockpup

I can see why the Femm's are more dificult then the ballet boots to stand in, your foot's tilted back quite a bit. Definatly look like interesting shoes though, might be good for stretching your ankles so walking in bb's are easier :) Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Hi Ruud, back to some of your points, as they have a rubber sole, yes they are pretty quiet. The only problem is that the surface has got to be level. Walking is slow and deliberate. Can I make steps? Well I got 250 metres from the car before I took this, and I made it back in one piece. They are size 9's, and Donna was amazed - I just got up and walked. Give me a call!

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

I guess I made an impression at Fetish Factory several months ago when I stood up and walked a little in my size 9 devious ankle boots.. the sales guy was quick to point out that they now have knee high boots in stock... just my luck they have my (and his) size... *Grin* Currently wearing my new knee high boots, and they seem to provide even more stability for walking then the ankle boots.. Nice! Also, dropped off my TLSB ballet boots at a shoe repair shop they recomended.. a very nice older gentlemen who owns the shop was not surprised to see the boots, but seemed amazed that they were -mine-, and that I'd actually walked in them enough to wear out the heel tips. hehehe Oh well, hope your hollidays are happy Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")