Devious Ballet Boots

Rockpup

Hey everyone. I've had a pair of ankle high patent devious ballet boots for a couple weeks now and I will say I am enjoying them quite a bit. The rigidity of the boot holds the foot en-pointe better then any other boots I've had, that doesnt make them more comfortable for long term wear but it is helping to make walking in my Little Shoe Box boots more gracefull.. I'll keep that updated. Question, has anyone tried any models other then the ankle high boots from Devious? I was wondering if the foot/toebox shape holds for other models since mine do an excelent job of supporting my weight on the balls/heel vs putting all my weight on the tips of my toes (Yeouch!) Have a great one Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Hi Jim.

I've got a pair of Devious ballet shoes on order and should have them in a couple of weeks. As yet I've only tried a pair on in the shop, but when I stood up they were actually quite comfortable. There was very little weight on my toes. The ones I tried on, and have ordered, are the Ballet 30 shoes.

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1080242674.jpg

Chris

Very nice. I'd be interested if the structure of the shoe is able to retain the same 'fit' even without the laces or full enclosure of a boot. Your choice will put that to a good test. Thanks! Jim

I'm hoping that they'll retain the fit. There was no sign of them giving at the sides, although I only stood up in them for thirty seconds or so. Hopefully the straps will help. I did consider a pair of the lace up shoes, but thought that these were prettier. When mine have arrived and I've had chance to wear them properly I'll let you know how I get on with them. Chris

Well, as far as build quality I'd be hard to find problems with the Devious boots. I've heard that the lace hooks come out a little easy, but I've yet to have that problem. The fit is a little more narrow in the Devious boots, which is actually quite a good thing for my shape of foot since it helps to keep the weight off the actual toes and puts it on the fore-foot area :D The material in the boot is alot more stiff and holds the foot more 'en pointe' then my Qualifetish boots. Although the Qualifetish boots I have are made of -very- soft comfortable leather and are not lace up so the sizing and fit are dificult to compare untill I can get ahold of a pair of zip up devious boots. My qualifetish boots fit my leg perfectly, considering I am within 1/2" of their std size leg :D So far I dig them both. They each have their high points. Jim

• 1 month later...

@JimC: I have those Devious ankle boots (the ones with the padlock) and the 'ballet3000'-style (if I remember correctly that they were called that way). At least they're thigh-high and have a full length zipper at the inside. The shaft material is black patent stretch. Initially I thought that the stretch material wouldn't be very supportive but the foot area is quite rigid and the firm fitting shaft holds the boot in place. It's pretty easy to walk around in these. So, ain't complaining... CU!

Mickey: Great news! I've have wanted to get a model 3000 and was hoping they would be as good as the ankle ones. I have a size 10 ankle boot, which is the only size the store in Fort Lauderdale had in stock, but I would get a size 9 model 3000 to keep the toe area from folding under when walking.. even with some gel inserts this causes my foot to tilt forward even more. You can imagine that complicates walking :roll: Glad to hear the news! Jim An update! I just ordered my own pair of model 3000's *Grin* I will have pics when they show up.

@JimC: Hopefully this is not too late: I checked w/ the seller on eBay back then and was adviced to order one size up. I have a EU43 which translates into a US women 12. So I had to take size 13 (which would be a UK11, depending on where you live) and they fit perfectly that way. And you actually need one size up since it's highly recommended to add a toe cushion in order to reduce the pain. Sorry, I forgot about that in my first post. CU!

Well, I already have a pair in size 10.. and a pair in size 7... I can actually get my feet into the 7, and the 10's are a bit too long, so a 9 should work out great. Most other mfg's I fit in a size 9.

I have been happy with the size 10's except for how long the area is under the toes.. it's collapsed on one boot.. I have been wearing thick socks with those and will not mind switching to thinner ones for the thigh highs :roll:

I have a pair of qualifetish's thigh high zip up boots in red leather, but I have not found a good way to support the foot in those, and usually end up with a couple pressure points (red spots) after wearing them for a while, oh well, got a good deal on those and they are very beutifull boots.

Here is a pic of those

Posted Image

Have a great one

Jim

Jim, this picture of you looks just awesome! I'd like to be wrapped very badly in those clothes as well but I haven't found a suitable suit for me yet. What kinda suit (material) did you wear for the photo? Where did you get it from? One last question: What shoe size do you have if I may ask? CU! -Mike

that suit is made of pvc coated spandex, purchased from http://www.spandexwear.com

Alot of other photos in that suit, a black one, and latex/etc are at http://www.balletboots.net feel free to check it out :roll:

I'd also like to be able to hit a fetish party wearing my boots, I have worn a pair of dungeonz ballet boots to a local bar, but those are a bit easier to walk around in since the foot is not pointed down as much.

oh yea, womens size 9.. EU 39ish is my foot size.

Jim

Jim, of course I'll check out your site! How long have you managed to be at the party in your Dungeonz? Were you standing or walking around all the time? I remember having seen those Dungeonz boots w/ Brubaker's on eBay. They seemed to me having a lower heel than the devious ballet boots hence the foot is not pointed down that much - yes, your point makes sense. But I think once one can handle the Devious' then the other stuff would work as well - except for the Marquis' ballet shoe. :roll: Foot size 9? Lucky you! I think this puts you pretty much in the position to take regular women's footwear right from the shelf w/ your local shoe-discounter making your hobby quite cheap, right? Getting envious... CU! -Mike

I probably wore them for about 3-4 hours that night, that included driving my stick shift wrangler there... But I was wearing pretty long pants and no-one seemed to notice the boots since I walk quite well in those. A local fetish shop in Ft Lauderdale (fetish factory) puts on fetish party's twice a month, i've been trying to get the right combination to wear a pair to one of their parties :roll: I'm not quite happy with most of my setups so far, as the longest I've been standing in ballet heels without sitting was about 1-1/4 hours, and I had to be helped down to the floor after that. Needless to say I was a bit tied up at the time (pics on the site from 1-4-2003, just a couple days after I got the red thigh boots from qualifetish). I plan to wear my devious boots as long as possible tonight.. started at 5pm-ish :) I might even switch to thinner socks and try to sleep in them.. the other night I spent 4 hours and should have had my 5" heel boots nearby when I removed them.. oh well. Have a good one Jim btw.. I apologize, but balletboots.net is quite neglected.

Yup! Thats the first time my boyfriend and I played while I was wearing my boots. He's still around a year and a half later :) I guess I should be amazed that I can move around in my boots with my arms restrained, also, you can see stairs in the background, I've carried food up/down those stairs a few times. That place is sold, but my new one has a much taller staircase :roll: Oh well, if you have any questions feel free to ask... if it's more apropriate to pvt msg me go ahead. My yahoo id is ballet_Boots Seeya Jim

• 6 months later...

@JimC:

Hopefully this is not too late: I checked w/ the seller on eBay back then and was adviced to order one size up. I have a EU43 which translates into a US women 12. So I had to take size 13 (which would be a UK11, depending on where you live) and they fit perfectly that way. And you actually need one size up since it's highly recommended to add a toe cushion in order to reduce the pain. Sorry, I forgot about that in my first post.

Sorry for jumping into this thread so late myself. I'm considering getting a

pair of ballet heels myself but I'm still a bit uncertain about the size...

Depending on their cut I wear shoes sized 42-43 so effectively my foot

size is 42 1/2. So I wonder whether a size 11 (US presumably) will fit well.

I tend to order the larger size so there's space for a foot cushion as well but

I fear if they're too large I have no hold for the foot. But if they're too

small I'd cramp my toes...

All the different size conversion charts give me a headache. I measured

26cm and one chart even told my I should be wearing size 39!

Now, which size would you chose?

One offer is a nice oxford available in 10 or 12 and the other is a knee

length boot available in 11 as well...

Terry, they have velcro underneath put it doesn't pull off itself. You can actually tighten the strap pretty strong. When I received the shoes and I was about to close the padlock I checked its function several times since I wouldn't end up locked in the boots forever. ;o) Upon closer examination of the locking-thing I found the velcro underneath the ankle strap and felt a lot better - just in case one of my folks comes home unexpected I don't have time to fiddle with the lock... CU! -Mike

That would be my plan for the velcro :) I have a pair of 6" pumps that came with ankle straps/padlocks.. due to the velcro I disliked the straps and just used the padlocks for something else.. I can just wear a sturrup footed catsuit hooked over the heels to lock the footwear on. Jim

When on a recent visit to Fetish Factory's shoe store the sales clerk about had a fit when she noticed me about to stand in a pair of their ballet heels.. she then fell silent as I not only didnt fall, break my ankle, or damage the shoes.. but rather stood, turned for the mirror, then sat back down.. They mentioned the last guy who tried on a pair in the store and attempted to stand could not get his foot vertical enough to stand and snapped the heel off forward against the toe area. They now know I'm a regular customer, and am more then willing to buy something if I make a mistake and damage their merchandice. Oh well Jim

Hi Ruud, the last pair I bought off Donna were the Femme 1020's. They are taking a lot of getting use to as they push your instep over the top - but hey, I'm not giving up just yet. My LSB knee lengths are a piece of cake compared to these. BB ps - are you the gentleman that has tried the thigh length ones, she has in stock???

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

ruud: Yikes, I've never had a toe nail come off from wearing my bb's.. I have had sore ankles, sore spots on my feet.. and a little toe that hurt alot.. but never lost a nail. Any theory's on how it came off? Jim

Ruud, I'll see what I can do about a pic. I've just got to suss out how to post it. Suppose I'd better read the instructions in the Info Section. The Femme's are proving a struggle as my left ankle isn't happy with the angle. My LSB ones are a piece of cake in comparison. My you, both pairs have been out for trial run!

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!