Friday night.

A group of friends invited me to dinner at an upscale S/E Denver surf & Turf dinner club that also had entertainment (Dancing). I went in my Red Cassini drape sleeve, V neck with red pantyhose and red 5.5" patent stilettos. :D The meal was outstanding and we just decided to make an evening of it staying there to experience the band (They were excellent). :drinking: We had no sooner sat down at our table and a gent came over and asked Samantha & me to dance. "Sure!" we enthusiastically replied. Sam was in Royal Blue with matching 5" Stiletto pumps. While on the floor we noticed a gal sporting some great 5" Gold Stilettos in a lame' dress and another who was wearing a pair of pristine 5" TURQUOISE Stilettos in a Jacquard dress. :D I looked at Sam and she smiled and nodded. When we returned to our seats these two ladies came over to our table and asked to join us. "Of course!" "We just had to come over and tell you how much we LOVED your SHOES!" "Thank you, precious and we love your shoes and coutoure' also!" During the course of the evening the gals at our table were asked to dance repeatedly, clik-clik-cliking our way along the dancefloor. It was obvious to all that we were so popular because we had great shoes . . . and outfits! The band broke into "New York, New York" and the four of us got up and did a chorusline. This drove the crowd NUTS! :D The sight of four well dressed ladies in High Stilettos was something to behold! By evenings end the four of us had become friends, We exchanged phone numbers and agreed to put together another "Stiletto Safari" and soon! The last number was "The Party's Over" and we gathered our things and walked to our cars. What Fun! Ciao! Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Anita C.:-) It is good to see that you and Sam and your two new friends had such a good evening last Friday night. Sometimes spontinaity is the spice of life. I always enjoy your stories and look forward to the next one to read and enjoy. Keep them coming. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!