Ouch!!!

Vanity

Like I told you in an earlier thread, I'm ordering a new pair of custom-made boots to have in the garden this spring *giggle*.

Exactly like this picture below.

I have several pairs of 7" shoes, but no boots.

I usually have trousers that covers the heel, and with this heel-height it covers the entire foot (just 12 cm(5")from heel to toe).

This is to save my neighbours from heart-attack. :D

The 7" heel will probably sink down, but I must keep my arch in shape, don't you think? The bending of the foot is an incredible feeling!

My husband thinks I'm going to far, but still, he pays for it.

A lot of you asks for my size, and its just 4(UK), but the smallest size with a FULL 7" heel is 6 and that is what I order. A bit to large but with an exta sole they are perfect.

Please write to me here, NO PM's please.

Posted Image

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

To you Trolldeg, I order them from a Custom Shoe Company. There are several, but these are from Solanj in LA.

And to you Paul, they lean forward as you can see. The heel is to high to be straight.

Finally Chris, I just wear them for fun and perhaps it's stupid to expect your wife to wear this kind of shoes. It's a "play"-thing.

I was a proffesional dancer many years ago, I think that make's it easier for me.

I think it's embarrassing and "fishy" for most women.

Ask her, or are you afraid to look stupid?

I promise that your wife have some secret wishes, try to find out.

Then you "exchange" your secrets.

This is how I look......(awkward scanned pic)

Posted Image

I just love High heels.

Hi Vanity. My wife is getting better with her shoes, she now has three pairs with 3" stilettos and a pair of kitten heeled courts. Quite an improvement over her previous flats and blocks! She knows that I love heels, but as yet she's not started borrowing mine. :D To be honest, while I admire your ability to wear them, I generally prefer the look of 4" to 5" heels. That said, I'm currently bidding on a pair of 6" shoes on Ebay. I doubt if I'll be able to walk in them, but it'll be fun practising! Chris

Those red boots are the same as the ones advertised in a Custom Shoe Company catalog from the early 1970s. I have seen this style of boot (usually knee high) in fetish magazines from the same period, of which the following is an example.

Posted Image

I heard that the bootmaker at Solanj passed away some years ago. It's too bad. No one else makes boots in quite the same way. I have not had a chance to examine these boots personally, but the uppers appear to be made of a single piece of leather. Also there is something about the profile of the heel and contour of the upper that gives me a nice tingle inside.

Michael

You're right guys. I mixed it up, I'm sorry! :D The pics are from Custom Shoe Company, not Solanj, and the boots and shoes were made in China. Several companies in USA manufactured their shoes in Asia, especially custom-made ones. I bought my first pair from CSC and later from Versatile Fashion (nowadays just corsets and clothes). And there were a lot of small companies like Finecraft and Monique selling "full" 7" heels. That was from the 70's to the middle of the 90's. Most of them are gone but some still exists. Perhaps it will cheer you up that there are some new good craftsmen in Asia. (see 6 Inch Heels Forever).

I just love High heels.

Hi Vanity Like a few others here I would like to know where you are getting your red boots made. I have done a search on Custom Shoe Comany with out success. I have also sent the pic to "6 Inch Heels Forever" and they have replied asking me where the pic is from because they are interested in making shoes/boots like this. Please can you be more specific and tell us where the picture is from and where you are getting your boots made. Thanks Jeff

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys, and gals too, of course. A lot has happened. My beloved step-father is gone, and I have a lot to do. Just to take care of my mother takes nearly all my time, and I'm a bit low, as you can understand. High heels is my life and will always be, but sometimes you have to give priority to other things. Just to sort some things out. I bought nearly all my 7-inchers at Custom Shoe Co. in the 80´s, they are gone now, and I'm looking for a new supplier even if I have some contacts left in Asia since then. It's difficult to find true 7-inchers and there is a big difference between the craftsmen, believe me. I know that you are a lot of "detectives" out there. Keep me updated please. :roll:

I just love High heels.

Hi guys, and gals too, of course.

A lot has happened.

My beloved step-father is gone, and I have a lot to do.

Just to take care of my mother takes nearly all my time, and I'm a bit low, as you can understand.

High heels is my life and will always be, but sometimes you have to give priority to other things.

Just to sort some things out.

I bought nearly all my 7-inchers at Custom Shoe Co. in the 80´s, they are gone now, and I'm looking for a new supplier even if I have some contacts left in Asia since then.

It's difficult to find true 7-inchers and there is a big difference between the craftsmen, believe me.

I know that you are a lot of "detectives" out there. Keep me updated please.

:roll:

Vanity;

First of all, my condolences about your step-father.

Secondly, I also am a former customer of The Custom Shoe Company from California. I ordered my first pair of 6" stilettos back in 1975. After I placed my final order in the 1980's with them, I had a hunch something was wrong when they offered to substitute an in-stock pair for my custom order. Unfortunately for me, I turned down their offer. Weeks later, they went out of business.

Oh well. Another hard lesson learned.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

You are some really nice guys, and I just want to say: "Take good care of us HH-women, and worship us, we are very special" :roll:

I just love High heels.