first time high heeling(Calgary)

ace_sk

Hi this is my first time going outside wearing my 5 and a half inch heels.I`m a guy wearing these things so i`m so scared.I finally did It.It`s about 1:30 am I`m walking the streets in my heels I feel so excited and scared at the same time.As I was walking about 2 blocks down the streets and saw 2 girls I continued to walk with my head down finding it hard to walk.The girls saw me and smiled.They said nice heels,learn to walk and they laughed.I continued walking.I was so scared.I went around the rest of the block and back home. I couldn`t walk to fast so it took me a while. I can barely walk. This is so exciting walking in high heels.I love the sound they make on pavement.They sound so loud on pavement.Like everybody can hear me coming.I want to keep pacticing walking in high heels.High heels are fun To wear.I wish I could walk in my heels without being scared.Girls are so lucky to wear high heels.Not many do.If I was a girl I would wear them always. :D

Walking in heels gets easier, but you may want to try something a bit lower if you're struggling in the 5.5". I find 4" high enough to feel like you're wearing heels, but easy to walk in. Although sometimes wearing heels that are too high for you is part of the fun! :D Chris

Hi All..I’m new to this forum… I stumbled across this site yesterday, and it really inspired me. I’ve always been interesting in ladies shoes, but have never dared wearing them in public…Anyway, I was looking at this site yesterday, and afterwards went out for a night out. When I got back at 3am I was still wide awake, so I thought, “That’s it. I’m going to go out for a walk in my heels.” I chose a pair of buckled black court shoes with a 2.5 inch heel and wore them with some baggy denim jeans. However, they were still visibly noticeable under them. When I got outside, the sound of the heels clacking on the pavement was very loud, and I felt really excited by it. Even at this time of the night there were still people about, and whilst some turned to look at me, I did’nt get any comments. I wandered down to Shoreditch High Street where a guy stopped me and asked for a cigarette, which I gave to him. He was obviously wired, thanked me for the cigarette, and told me he was going to get some charley (cocaine) and would I join him ? I walked a little way down the road clacking in my heels, and he asked me to use my mobile phone. I denied having one, then he asked me for money to make a phone call. I suspected this was a stunt, and he would rob me if I pulled out a wallet, so I claimed I had spent all my money. He then started ranting and raving, then ran off to ask someone else for cash…I know this is going off on a tangent, but the strange thing was he never even noticed I was wearing girls shoes, or simply did’nt care….I then walked back home, and did get some looks from women who were going to work at that early hour, but absolutely no comments…All in all, I was out for over an hour, and my feet felt a bit battered, but I can say it was one of the most exciting nights of my life… I don’t know if anyone has raised this topic, but I have found that charity shops are a great source of cheap and unsual source of high heels…I often find some gems amongst the rubbish for a couple of pounds…Anyone else ever do this ? Rgds Stilletto

Hi I live in the southwest part of Calgary.Do you live in Calgary too.

Yes I live in Calgary, up by the airport

And you guys have never looked up Laurie?

(I realize she'd never date a guy that wore heels, but still...)

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Hi Stilletto, Yes charity shops are good for seeing different typs of shoes and heels, but for the likes of me they are no good being a size 10 UK, just in case you dont get too many replys to this, why not post a new thread? welcome aboard,

The angels have the phonebox.

• 1 month later...

ace_sk walking round the block in 5.5 heels, well done that is an achievement, wish i had that stamina, my calves ache going round the block in 4.5 heels but then i suppose i just need more practice. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!