New pointy toed JP Gaultier pics

kneehighs

• 1 month later...

If that style of mens clothing appeared on the street, a man wearing high heels would never attract attention again.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I would venture a guess it would be the latter, Daz. In fact, those styles are so unattractive I doubt you would even get the male models to wear them without getting paid for wearing them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

If that style of mens clothing appeared on the street, a man wearing high heels would never attract attention again.

I really agree with Bubba136. If this kind of dress did make it from the runway to the street... wearing high heels in public would not even be noticed! :D

Lee

I think these outfits are for shock value. Fashion shows are meant to be entertaining as much as they are to be informative. My girlfriend has been in the fashion industry for seven years in Manhattan. And if I understood her correctly, which sometimes I don't, these types of outfits are for Vegas Style shock and entertainment more than for usable wear.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.