New Day In Heels!

jim102

Hello. I spent my day in high heels I have to go shop new clothes. When I came back the setep mother told to my father I was pretty lol. A simple black long sweater and black pants with the same black of my pumps.

Almost all the fears I had had been gone!!!! It is just a fear fro a family member or a person that knows me. I know a day I wil be caught by them! Everyone here it happened!

I am now confortable with my heels. The cushions and soles I can walk very good and reduce so much stress! I really dont pay or almost not of other people! Even if I think I hear something! Maybe it is just imagination sometimes. People just don`t care! I made compliments for 2 women for their heels and they were very happy. At the end of the day I could no longer wear heels lol. I was not feeling my feets!

Stores close at 5 in pm and I felt bad cause I am addicted now! It only took one day in heels to start again. I enjoyed so much!!! 

Glad you enjoyed your day wearing heels. I wear heels out as much as possible. I'm not worried or bothered what others think. I have lots of women friends that really like to see me wearing heels.

Have a great time wearing your heels.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

What a change for you! I am happy you are having so many good experiences wearing high heels. I know it was scary at first to make this change and now you are finding that wearing heels is so enjoyable that you are having the fun wearing heels is meant to be.