First Experience In Black Court Shoes 2014

jim102

Hi. I wanna tell you my evening. I did not wear heels since January. I decided to go to the big commercial center we have in town. I was wearing what I put in attachment files. Let me tell you that was  a sore experience for my feets. I am not used to and my heels are 3.15 inches. I was to busy to think to walk correctly and raising my pants that were going under the heels that I did not keep attention to others! I was only thinking of my feets.

For the reactions I had not the feeling others were laughing at me. I could hear sometimes people laughing but I was at a certain distance. I have seen a silencious Young boy maybe 11 years old that were looking at me in a store so I only looked at him once not for a long time and I did not pay attention. At the end I could have heard one guy said: Check that guy!  and the other : Huh? What? After that the first guy said  He has high heels. AT the end my feets were better because I took pauses in stores. Majority of people did not take care! Even teenage boys!.

But at the beginning let me tell you I was very nervous. I was shaking and I had hot! I went asking for a relaxing hot tea and felt better after! It is when you begin you fell uncomfortable!

But I was nervous but I did not pay enough  so much attention to others like the few days I worn high heel boots seven months ago. I talked to myself to not take care of them and to control my anxiety.

Next time I will put balls of foot cushions for a better control.

post-10195-0-73579600-1410489972_thumb.j

post-10195-0-31361400-1410489991_thumb.j

post-10195-0-53341400-1410490002_thumb.j

post-10195-0-78979900-1410490013_thumb.j

"I am not used to and my heels are 3.15 inches. I was to busy to think to walk correctly and raising my pants that were going under the heels that I did not keep attention to others! I was only thinking of my feets."

Practice, practice, and more practice.  Be comfortable in what you are wearing before you go out.

"At the end I could have heard one guy said: Check that guy!  and the other : Huh? What? After that the first guy said  He has high heels."

How about that... somebody noticed... and the world didn't come to an end, and you wernt struck by lightning. :penitent:

Thanks for the interesting post.  It sounds like, in the end, you had fun, and that's what it is all about.

Enjoy your heels.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

And I have seen a guy with a girl that wanted to try the same boots like her just to know what it does. I can notice when you talk about sore or heel experience with sellers they laugh a bit. A woman seller told me: Are they for you?

I said what?

She said nevermind. I was touching boots. She was too shy for me.