Mbheel's Journeys

Hi everybody

Roughly a year ago I posted about the first time I was out and about in heels. A LOT happened in meantime. I ~7moths ago i went out the the first time wearing heels to meat a friend to a restaurant, 2 months ago I went to a party of friends of me wearing wedge boots. I'm still very anxious wearing them around people I know, but I don't know if any of them noticed them as they wear hidden under my pants.

Just last month I went to the Cinema Premiere of a movie we made, and I wore a awesome Tux/Heels combo, I got a lot of compliments, but I don't know if anybody noticed the heels, as they were black wedge ankle boots and my pants covered most of them.

So much for the past, I want to start to post more about my journeys and be more active around here.

So last week I was shopping and bought two pairs of tight fitting jeans, and they look awesome! I put together a few outfits, I want to wear.

The first 4 pics are more one the casual side, one of the shown outfits I want to wear tomorrow to a congress on a university I've been invited to. I think i will go with the one in the first pic.

The 6. pic is a outfit I want to wear to a film festival witch features a tribute to work of friends of mine.

What do you guys thing about them?

post-17286-0-85432700-1396953450_thumb.j

post-17286-0-79215600-1396953488_thumb.j

post-17286-0-60699300-1396953504_thumb.j

post-17286-0-66558400-1396953539_thumb.j

post-17286-0-72788900-1396953551_thumb.j

post-17286-0-75008000-1396953577_thumb.j

I'm not a fan of the spiles on the heels.  The tan boots in pic 6, the outfit for the film festival, looks great.  I'd even go for knee high boots.  The film festival should be a great place for heeling.  Artist communities thend to appreciate stylistic original presentations.  I used visit our local art museum almost weekly wearing thigh boots with 5"stilettos.  I never heard a discouraging word.

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thanks guys, I hope that I'll go for it, and don't chicken out. There will be a lot of people I know and friends present at the festival. For the other outfits, in the end I did't wear heels today to the conference, and it was better this way. It just wasn't the right atmosphere.