I Love This Look

I just had to post these pics. I really love these jeans with these boots Which are new. I also have them in black. The jeans are kind of new. Had them For a while but never wore them. They are tighter in the legs And around the shoes. Not quite skinny jeans but not as lose as what I normally wear Pics are at work. Actual length is to the ground but when I stand up the jeans Don't always go to the ground so the heel is exposed. I have left them up and I know the Guys at work see the heels but still say nothing. I had to take a pic and post it I really like these jeans too. If I could I would show the entire heel all the but the third pic is the proper length with the last Being what I have to wear.

post-2198-0-27112500-1382461775_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-24284500-1382461830_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-17767600-1382461876_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-22909800-1382462017_thumb.jp

I was standing in line recently at the post office and heard that all too familiar sound only to be disappointed to see the cuffs of the trousers all but dragging on the floor.  There was just the slightest glimps of a stilletto heel.  She had the "long leggy look" so I surmize there must have been a minimum of a 4" heel.  :(

Yesterday while waiting for auto service, a lady passed by with the cuffs just above the toe box showing the 1.5" platform and stiletto heel.  There was a "quick" showing that there was at least a double set of Mary-Jane straps on the instep.  Again a disappointment to me.

I understan why you wear to conceal but I fail to understand why that is considered "stylish" for a woman to do so.  Disappoints me everytime.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I was standing in line recently at the post office and heard that all too familiar sound only to be disappointed to see the cuffs of the trousers all but dragging on the floor.  There was just the slightest glimps of a stilletto heel.  She had the "long leggy look" so I surmize there must have been a minimum of a 4" heel.  :(

Yesterday while waiting for auto service, a lady passed by with the cuffs just above the toe box showing the 1.5" platform and stiletto heel.  There was a "quick" showing that there was at least a double set of Mary-Jane straps on the instep.  Again a disappointment to me.

I understan why you wear to conceal but I fail to understand why that is considered "stylish" for a woman to do so.  Disappoints me everytime.

Lucky dog - - All I get are sweatpants and flip flops. Maybe an occasional sneaker now that fall is here.

I don't understand why woman hide their shoes There is a girl behind me now at work that has come in with heels on and pants so long they covered the entire shoe. What made it worse is they were kind of baggy and Made her look like a clown. It was awful. Btw I have those Boots on again today. She has on low cowboy boots.

It's kind of cute to see heels peeping out from under long trousers, it really maximises the leg-lengthening effect.  Sure I don't like seeing tattered trouser hems scraping along the ground. Personally I like when at least half the height of the heel is still visible when standing, and more of the shoe is revealed when sitting. It's tantalising to see enough of the shoe to anticipate what the hidden part looks like.

If you like it, wear it.

If it makes their legs look longer why wear those ugly crop pants that come down half way between the knee and ankle There is a friend of none that is very short. She has on those crop pants and was on stage singing. She looked horrible. If she could only see how bad those pants cut her in half and made her look even shorter