Ballet & Corset training diary.

Anita C.

Thank you all for the encouragement. I did visit the staylace website and found some very helpful information. Patience has never one of my strengths. I can see from the staylace site that this will not come quickly & that's that-period, end of story! I've got some vacation time I'm gonna use a bit of next week. This go-go-going has used me up a bit. The time off will allow me to indulge me a bit and put the office and entertaining on hold for a bit. During this time I'll continue to corset 23/7 and wear the ballets as much as is possible without burning out on them! Special thanks to Jeff, Cinthy & Jim . . . your input has been much appreciated! OP! Time to re-tighten the laces! Uhn :D UHN! :( MUCH better! Ciao! Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Anita, I tried ballet heels once and for me it was easier to stand and walk in than my 7" heels. Can it be the bending of the toes?

I'm very impressed and I really hope that you can reach your goal.

Waist and feet at the same time? :D

I guess you have seen the clip with the german girl walking in ballet heel, in public as well!

It's fun because when you talk about ultra high heels you expect some kinky, bizarre, weird people but if you look at the clip you can see that it's an "ordinary" woman with a special interest. I'm so happy! I'm not alone! :( OK, I'm a little weird.

/Vanity

PS. Anita, visit Heike, Spook and Bodyplay.

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

Today I visited LISA & Spooks' websites. VERY helpful! I learned that I should be content with my progress thusfar and not try to force it! So a special "Thank You" to Vanity for the suggestion! Kiss-kiss/hug! Ciao, Anita

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 2 weeks later...

Anita: Its been about a week since your last post on this thread - does this reflect the patience being preached or have you had enough? I hope its the later and not the former. I realize from my own adventures just moving up from one heel height to the next that these things take time and I hope you're not getting discouraged. Vern

February first I ceased my corset training and put the ballets in a box. I'm taking a break. From here, from work and from entertaining. I turned 55 last friday and have some unanswered questions tha I have been, well, avioding for the past 34 years and it's time I dealt with 'em! I'll be back rest assured ! So farewell, so long, Via Con Dios! Ciao 4 now, :D Anita C.

Hi Anita

Sorry to hear you have to leave, but if leaving is going to get you peace of mind then that is what a girl must do.

Your episodes on ballet and corset training will be missed.

Your humorous little stories about your friends and self will be missed.

But mostly you will be missed.

I wish you success in this new adventure and hope like all the others you come back and share your self with us again one day.

Stay happy

Jeff