why is it?

teasecouple

hi everyone, hope u all had a good new year. i adore women in high heels, i met my g/f when she was 18 and have managed to get her to wear them regular. (4inch pumps for normal wear and upto 6inch for bedroom play). (she is now 23, i'm 28. she now enjoys wearing them because they make her feel sexy. what has made me have this fetish? does this fetish have specific name? if i ever see a women wearing at least 4inch heels it drives me wild. any one else the same as me? thanks everyone

its a wierd question. heels have something about them and i think you either notice it or your dont. when i hear a heel sound or see a heel prodruding anywhere in my sightline, my eyes usually divert instantly naturally :D i know this cos even when its a fit young girl, i seem to notice her stilettos first or something. some lads dont notice. im observant and while im noticing things, i happen to notice if my mates are llookin too, but they never seem to take interest. it is wierd. although i have to say i like to wear heels myself when i get the opportunity and its a great rush when you can walk elevated on a high heel, and i still envy women that it is part of theyr standard fashion. back to topic i have to say heels do drive me why. after all my babling i still cant say why. it just is so in my head and cant change it :(

I think Daz pretty much hit it on the head for me. High heels are incredibly sexy, and I often look at a woman's shoes first. As to your question about the name, a fetish for high heels is called altocalciphilia. Related in my case is podophilia, which is a fetish for feet.

this question has been discussed for ages in all fetish communities, and outside. the general opinion is that it has to do with something that happened in your early childhood. maybe your first sexual experience (not that you would now what sex was at that age) involved shoes? it's not in your genes, so that means that somewhere along the road, something happened that made you like this. there was a long, and good discussion on this subject a few years back on the asff forum, sadly it's down, and has been so for a long time

I've heard that too. When I was three I had osteomyelitis in my left foot, and there was talk of me losing it. According to my counsellor, the trauma could well have been the catalyst for my foot fixation. I know that I was sneaking into my mum's room and secretly wearing her shoes from a very early age. I noticed the demise of the ASFF forum too. It's been over a year now hasn't it? Chris

It started for me when my mother let me try on a pair of her boots with 4" stilettos. On my 5 year old feet they were like 6" thigh boots. Now I have a pair of 6" thigh boots that are nice and roomy, see if you can guess which are my favourite boots.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

i think i know why i love them so much, since i can remember my mother wore high heels and stockings. i've never told anyone this but i remember when i was in my teens finding some very rude pictures and a video of my mum when i was snooping around once in there room,in all the pics my mum was dressed wearing heels and stockings and the naughty video also was the same.(this never turned me on at all but maybe this has something to do with my fetish) not sure y i told u all this, i guess i'm just trying to understand why i love heels so much. thanks for replying

I'm not sure where my "fetish" for high heels came from either. Best reason I can come up with is that I'm a child of the 80's and stiletto courts we all the rage for a little while, probably just as I hit puberty. Every woman I found desirable seemed to be wearing stiletto's. I remember 2 women in my street very well. One was my next door neighbour, prolly about the same age as my mum but she always dressed so classy. Even a walk over to the shops she'd be wearing 4" mules. Whenever she went out I'd try and get a peek of what she was wearing. The other lady lived down the end of our street (a cul-de-sac so everyone always had ot pass our house to get out). She was late-20's/early-30's and she was the A-typical 80's girly, sky high stiletto's and tiny mini skirts. I remember she had a dog and would walk it everyday, passing my house and I'd see and hear the click/clacking of her fantastic heels. I think these two ladies helped shape my, for want of a better word, obbession with women in high heels, and I thank them with all my heart!