Gift From Shoe Sistah

Steve63130

My wife has a sorority sister who loves shoes as much as many of us do, and has closets full of them - she estimates 250. Anyway, she and her husband live in New England, but they own a house here in Ohio which they rent. So they visit a few times a year to check on it, and it's always nice to see them. She and I have often talked about shoes and she knows I have a passion for high heels. She's comfortable with it, and we often joke about it, send texts showing our latest acquisitions, etc. She's become my "shoe sistah" and I'm her "shoe bro." Last night she and her husband came over to visit and share some wine. She presented me with a little gift, consisting of a candle inside a ceramic jar (photo below). The writing says "If the shoe fits, buy it in every color!" and it has little ceramic shoes all over it, including hanging from the top part. It's pretty cute. We all had a good laugh when I opened it. I decided before they came to wear my red Walk a Mile in Her Shoes t-shirt, showing an outline of a white stiletto, and my Naturalizer Daquiri sandals with 4" heels, which Bluejay encouraged me to buy last year (Thanks, Bluejay!). She didn't comment on my outfit, but I am sure she noticed it. She is totally accepting of me, and so is her husband. We had a fun evening. More photos below. Steve

post-4071-0-95911800-1372122572_thumb.jp

post-4071-0-69682800-1372122595_thumb.jp

post-4071-0-30113700-1372122615_thumb.jp

post-4071-0-20245200-1372122639_thumb.jp

Thanks,Steve for mentioning, about the Naturalizer "Daquiri"sandals that we both have. Glad you enjoyed your gifts from your, shoe sistah It was a rare sight to see two guys wearing the same heeled sandals out and about together. And yes we did get a couple of positive comments on or matching shoes and also on our pedi's too. Happy Heeling, bluejay