Name That Tune #7

This one should be REALLY EASY! The video is just black screen with a few texts I stuck on there depicting how EMBARRASSED I am about being the one TRYING to sing. This was recorded in an open room with ambient mics. The only ' direct ' lines were vocal mics. The one I was singing into is normally setup for a 22 yr old woman. We changed NONE of the settings. Someone said I should try and sing this song and that I *might* actually sound decent doing it. My thoughts? FAIL! BUT! to try something ' different ' seeing as the last one was too easy and Heelster picked it off on like the first post.. If your dog howls and runs away.. If your partner walks in the room and absolutely slaps you for hearing this horrific attempt at singing.. If the Taliban puts out a Fatwa and declares Jihad against you because of the horrific noises.. Its NOT MY FAULT! :D I dont normally sing! Weed is a hell of a drug ;)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Yes easy for us oldies who idolised the man for his innovative fashion sense and individuality. Great album as well.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.