Where do you buy long trousers ?

pitou

I'm looking for trousers that can decently hide high heels when I walk in the street. Unfortunately, being a man when I look for long trousers the waist is accordingly large, and the trousers fit like a large bag... On the other hands, I see number of girls who have trousers that hide the heels really well, sometimes I cannot guess at all how high the shoes are. I am in the LA area, so if you have any store to recommend, this is welcome ! Thanks, Pitou

I don't know if you are opposed to wearing womens jeans/pants or not, but Banana Republic tall jeans (available at their shops possibly)have approximately a 34-35" inseam. Victoria's Secret offers on the less expensive side similar TALL jeans with an approximate 34-35" inseam. Just look at the TALL jeans.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Pitou,

Try www.alloy.com they have jeans and pants with inseams upto 37" this is a pair of bell bottoms I got from them with the 37" inseam. The heel is 3 3/4"

Posted Image

and again

Posted Image

Yes I have some long legs :D

Later

Sway

• 2 weeks later...

You might need to buy some women's styles to get the right look. Personally I don't care for most women's styles because they generally don't have pockets and the material is often quite flimsy. I'm only 5'8" so I find waist 32, inside leg 33 is good for the longer look or inside leg 31 for the just above the heel look. Inside leg 35 would give me the ground scraping look which I don't like, but I could take those up an inch to go for the hiding the heel look. In actual fact I don't like hiding the heel. I've spent time and money on my shoes so why should I hide them.

• 5 months later...

If you're not into women's jeans, Levis, and most other jeans makers construct jeans in slender waists (32") and long lengths (34"), with the usual variations between. You shouldn't have any problem finding long slender jeans in tody's fashion world, be they female or male.

I am 6' tall, and have no problem getting jeans and trousers long enough. I wear mostly boots, so I do like the flared or boot cut legs. I usually need a tall size, but not always. Women's legs are longer in proportion then mens.

All of these stores, where I do shop often, have tall sizes: J C Penney, Old Navy, WalMart, Kmart and The Gap. I wear my heels and shop in the womens department, then take my selections to the men's dressing roomto try on. I have never had a problem, and I am sure of the fit and length. I actually find some jeans that are too long. So, whern I get home, I pin them up and take them to the tailor.

There are also many online stores. I often buy from NewPort News.com. They have many sales though out the year, and you can get some great deals.

And as discussed elsewhere, womens jeans feel better ! !

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

• 2 weeks later...

I usually buy my woman's 5 pocket boot-cut jeans at Kaufmann's, Lane Bryant, or Wal-Mart. I have a shorter leg than most of you fellows, so I might have an easier time of finding what I want. And I agree 100% that the fit of the women's jeans is so much better than the men's. I really like them on me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!