My way of dealing with it...

I just wrote this in the past 1/2 hour. My mom is dying of cancer in the hospital and I wish I could do something. The worst part is she doesn't know yet. Anyway, here it is; I’m not ready to say goodbye, I’m not ready to let you go. I’d like to back the hands of time, Back to a time we all can go. A time when life was oh so grand, A time when you would hold my hand. A time when all we had was fun, A time when we would laugh and run. I’m not ready to say goodbye, I’m not ready to let you go. I’d like to back the hands of time, Back to a time we all can go. Now that time is all but gone, They say “there’s nothing we can do”. I wish the fight could be won, Then we could all help pull you through. I’m not ready to say goodbye, I’m not ready to let you go. I’d like to back the hands of time, Back to a time we all can go. It just tears me up inside, To see you suffer, I can’t bear. I want to scream with all my might, I want to make a wrong, right. I’m not ready to say goodbye, I’m not ready to let you go. I’d like to back the hands of time, Back to a time we all can go. I love you oh so grand, I want to take you by the hand. Take you out of this place, Take you to a distant place. I’m not ready to say goodbye, I’m not ready to let you go. I’d like to back the hands of time, Back to a time we all can go. A place where time always stands still, A place where you’ll never be ill. A place where we will never cry, A place where we will never die. I’m not ready to say goodbye, I’m not ready to let you go. I’d like to back the hands of time, Back to a time we all can go. Thanks for your time.

• 4 weeks later...

Having lost both of my parents and my wife's parents, I am aware of the vacency in your heart. My heartfelt condonlences. My God welcome here and accept her into his kingdom. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.