My favourites so far...

Allyx

I saw these on eBay a few months ago. I bid on them but someone beat me to it - I love the way they are so worn - they look super comfortable. Take away the straps, rivets and put a normal high heel on and they would be even more sexy. I have no idea why I love that "worn out" look so much, but I just do. Then again I have no idea why I love high heels either - I just do!

Here are the pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd love to know what everyone thinks!

Allyx

• 2 months later...

OK, I saw these 3 pairs on ebay. The first two are by Faith, and the third is by Dollhouse.

I would dearly love to find any of these styles in my size (Euro 45/46 UK 11)

Any ideas at all? I can't find any info on the web about them. Not even their model names. I found a style similar to the second from Bronx shoes:

https://www.bronx-shoes.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=36

Anyway, see what you think. I would be willing to pay ££lots to get the first style made up for me in my size (if anyone knows where!)

Faith with round toes and elasticated topline :D

(I loved these so much I bought them even though they're too small for me - and just look at that heel. It's enough to make me melt! I can't wait for them to arrive...)

Posted Image

Faith with pointed toes and elasticated topline

Posted Image

Dollhouse with round toes and stacked heel

Posted Image

Any ideas?? Someone must know!

• 2 months later...

Is there anything more beautiful than a pair of classic high heel pumps? They also can be purchased at http://www.sexyshoes.com/p4211.html

Wonderful to look at and wonderful to wear. Nothing beats the look of a classic high heel pump.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I saw a pair similar to these on eBay a couple of days ago. Same shoe but different color, though (US Size 10, I think)

Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.