Seen With My Own Eyes For The First Time

radiodave

Good find radiodave.

If you keep looking on sites such as Nine West, ShoeBuy.com, On-Line Shoes, Easy Spirit and Naturalizer you will see many of my reviews on heels and boots I have purchased.

On the Nine West site you will see a review and a picture of me, wearing and reviewing, Nine West "Escapegoat Boot".

Anyone on HHP ever post a pic of themselves wearing the heels they were reviewing, like I did??????

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Can't say I have bluejay. It is a step in the right direction though.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I have submitted photos of myself from the knees down in bootcut jeans, showing off heels I bought from Aerosoles once, and from Naturalizer twice. They posted the reviews all three times, but not the photos. I thought the photos were pretty good, in focus, good lighting, etc. They never gave me a reason for not posting them, but I didn't ask either. Steve

It's rare that I can find heels in my size through regular retailers that have a review system in place. However when I do, I almost always make a point to include pictures with my review. I primary do it because: A) most of the pictures people include barely show anything to help figure out how the shoe is going to look outside of the product pictures. B ) to show that even a regular, middle of the road demographic, t-shirt and jeans type guy, who takes care of his legs, can look good in heels. C) because I hope that maybe other guys on the fence about placing an order will gain a little confidence and just go for it. D) to show the retailers and any naysayers that "regular" men are buying heels, are wearing heels, and are willing to share their educated opinions about heels.