Wedge Booties.

ilikekicks

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?gclid=CJq6qvHym7UCFUKd4AodU1AAVA#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&season=actual&gender=women&seasProdID=56I&prodId=M466&des=M46&cat=&group=shoes Thoughts? My favorite pair of NineWest ' Pinktop ' Booties are about half way through life and I must say.. they are very comfortable and Im not looking forward to retiring them. I like the bottoms on the NineWest design as its grippy and quiet. Being suede, they breathe well. They also offer good support to the arch. I found a pic of the 2 side by side and also a pic of the NineWest ones..

post-12379-0-61373600-1359955325_thumb.j

post-12379-0-61110300-1359955335_thumb.j

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

The general idea to me is very appealing. I do admit that I would prefer only stiletto heels for the fetish side of my passion but if some boots like these could be found with a wider wedge then these would be great for street heeling for me. Inconspicuous but enough height to feel the height. I prefer a very basic block shape in street heels. minimal sculpting and the thicker the better. not just for more stability but I like to put very masculine yet still high heeled footwear with outfits. Thick heels, heavy broad platforms, and simple design elements, with rounded or square toes. These are just CUTE though. Hard to resist but for the gigantic price tag. I've never paid more that 100 US dollars for a pair of any kind of shoe and I never will....... unless I hit the lottery lol. I'd give these a passable yes I want them although not my top marks.

Life is like a good shoe store, the more variety the better!

Those are nice boots for stealthy heeling, but the price tag... ouch! If $600 is no issue to you, then its cool to be you, but you can find boots pretty similar at zappos, amazon, or other places for a fraction of the price.

In fact, here is a knee high, same exact brand (Camilla Skovgaard), and nearly identical below the ankle. It looks like this boot has a cool convertible feature so you can wear it as an ankle boot or knee high. edit: nevermind that last link, it looks like they only have one left and its a size 7.5

Anyway, if money is no object, then you posted a very nice boot, so go for it. Otherwise, I would search around a bit more: ( some similar Nine West knee high leather boots for $135 ) :) But then I am a cheap-o I guess.

Those are nice boots for stealthy heeling, but the price tag... ouch! If $600 is no issue to you, then its cool to be you, but you can find boots pretty similar at zappos, amazon, or other places for a fraction of the price.

Theres no way im paying 600$ for a pair of boots. 100$, sure.. 600? Not happening.

Im basically just looking for something similar.

I did like the link to that other pair of NineWest boots.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

• 1 month later...

Being a fan of wedge boot/booties/shoes and do like them all. Camilla Skovgaard has a great style with signature sole grips which a cool, however the $price$ is a bit much. Designers have a way of jacking up the price and getting it........ Similar to Rick Owens wedge boots too, very cool but $mega$.