New/old Member Coming Home To Hhplace

HighHeelLover86

Sooo So many things have changed in the years that I have been away. Family, friends, jobs, and heels. So i figured that when I did decide to come back today that one of two things were going to happen. 1) I am here to stay this time. 2) I will try to the best of my ability to actually participate rather than just stalk the pages as it were. Anyway I figured that with these two gaols in mind I would begin with this default questionaire I found at the top of the forum catagory so here goes. Name:James Lankford Age:26 Gender:Male Location:Inman, SC United States Occupation:Hmm....many lol Height:5'11" Weight:250 Shoe size:Men's 11W / Women's 12C/D-13C/D What's your favourite heel style:Unsculpted Block/Stacked What's your favourite shoe style:Ankle Strap/T-Strap Closed Toe Platform Do you wear your heels outside:In seclusion yes but I live in the country and am surrounded by trees. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:3-4 inches ( B) Your highest heel height:6+ inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: ( B) Your highest heel height: Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:Socks(boots) or bare feet(everything else) Anything else you wish to add: I have only worn heels once or twice in the last few years due in part to my feet apparently changing shape which has rendered pretty much my entire collection unwearable because of discomfort. Also I split with my significant other more than three years ago and have discovered that one of my biggest motivations, (although not my only motivation), for wearing heels was doing around her because she enjoyed it so much. I love wearing them but in my current living situation I can't really do that, and I love to wear them "for" somebody which I have no call to do right now. So I'm sort of in a heel-less black hole right now.

Life is like a good shoe store, the more variety the better!

Is it my imagination or have I been seeing a lot more guys in heels on the net lately?

Not only that, but more and more are out and about for the world to see. It's been slow and steady progress. Nothing good comes easy.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Yea well I even with my experiences in the past I still have high hopes. Just looking at the progress over the last hundred years in all areas of social unrest you can see that maybe, just maybe, the human race can and will overcome all the ills that seem to plague society. I can only hope that I live to see that day. :)

Life is like a good shoe store, the more variety the better!