First time out

Jinx

Hou Hou Hou, today I did it, went out wearing women shoes :(

Black leather kneehigh boots, 3" block heels, square toes. Wore them with long dark blue jeans to cover heels.

Hardest part was going out and walk to car (100meters) and be afraid that some neigbours would see... so far so good, nobody was there. Then drove 20km to town. And then was moment of truth, get out of car and go to street full of people. And I didn't chicken out :o Damn I was proud of myself. Head high, trying not to take too long steps, etc. And no wierd looks, nobody paid any attention for me or my shoes. Ok, walking 20min, doing so shopping. Then back to car and next stop was at McDonalds... no way, too crowded place... not for my shoes but too much people stacked to too smalll place. I did go in anyway for few moment but man there was just too many people, but again nobody paid any attention for my shoes. Then was time for grocery store, also full of people. And again, no looks, no nothing. Ok, time to go back home, and then just before our block house main entrance, there was neigbours I know very well. But that went ok, while I was waiting for elevator, we chatted few moment. No problem.

And best of all, my wife was on road with me. She finally accepted that I can wear "passing" shoes outdoors. :( All she said before we left home, "don't start to whine if your legs get sore and they hurt like hell. Be a man." :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well done ! McDonalds is a rather noticeable place for heels. I was in our local one 2 weeks ago in doing a Xaphod (long coat and 4.5" heels except with more hair :D ) and had 2 lads giggling like a pair of schoolgirls and taking pictures with their camera phone to send to their mates. I reckon it was jealousy, really. I can, they can't. Wear heels and have a brain :( most people don't care or want to know glad to here your outing went without a hitch.

Great job! :D I share your same feelings as I was out for the first time during the DAY. I had some "trendy" pin striped boot cut pants on. About 2 inches of my Nine West blade heeled boots were showing at the bottom. Of course I did this in Chelsea, Manhattan on Sixth Avenue. But the rewards were great. Only one person noticed and I'm sure forgot about what he saw a minute later. Overall, it was easy. I shopped for 2 hours and even sat in a Barnes and Noble cafe and sipped coffee. What a day!!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

And best of all, my wife was on road with me. She finally accepted that I can wear "passing" shoes outdoors. :D All she said before we left home, "don't start to whine if your legs get sore and they hurt like hell. Be a man."

Be a man..... COOL she said that.

And WELL DONE... this is the first step for you AND your wife. My first time also started at McDonalds.

Dex.

great boots there jinx!! :D got a similar pair in a pull-on more leather look stretch material that although sag a little around upper calf still feel so damn good on, but under pants who cares right?? (he-he) also nice quiet heels right out of the box and do fit perfectly up leg when over jean leggings while bike (as in "cycle") riding or with tube socks under shafts (foot and ankle area cut off) when worn with any shorts. :bday: THROUGHOUT THE WORLD THIS THURSDAY!!!!

Boots Rock!!!!

Thanks! :( and btw, friends invited us to join their costume party this evening... no wonder what I'll wear :D draq queen costume is waiting... just having hard time to choose what shoes to wear, too many good "runner ups" on the line :(

Had pretty much fun last night, we went to party around 20:00 and got back home around 5:00.

My wife dressed as dalmatian and I made a business woman style CD. I wore black pinstripe jacket, black shirt with open neckline and black stretch trousers, had a nice shoulder long deep red wig... and ofcourse shoes :D

For outdoors I chose these boots:

Posted Image

And indoors I wore these:

Posted Image

Outdoor-boots I wore only about 1,5 hours becouse we didn't spent time outdoors (only fireworks and driving to our friend house and back), but indoor-shoes I wore rest of the time :(

Hou Hou Hou, today I did it, went out wearing women shoes :D

Black leather kneehigh boots, 3" block heels, square toes. Wore them with long dark blue jeans to cover heels.

Hardest part was going out and walk to car (100meters) and be afraid that some neigbours would see... so far so good, nobody was there.

Congrats. I also just took mine out for a quick walk tonight. I was wearing a pair of 4" blade heel (looks like a stilletto from the side, but is wider from the back) knee high boots when I took the dog out for his evening trot. I was wearing a pair of black jeans over top. I made it out of the building, but ran into a neighbor when I turned the corner towards the trash. No weird comments or looks. We were having a quiet conversation, until the dog wanted to keep going.

I'll have to do this more often!!

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

First time out last week. Actually, stopped at a roadside rest area the week before and tried out a very low pair of dark pumps but with a suit on they were hardly noticeable. Walked up and down the sidewalk without any incident. Then a few days later a shopping mall parking lot in 5 inch red patent pumps with jeans that barely reached the top of the shoe so they were quite obvious. What a rush. Walked from the car to one of the stores but didn't have the balls to go in. No problems and nearly collapsed back at the car with excitement. wine and dine

• 3 months later...

Hey, all you first time out in public fellows. I've been reading about all your adventures. There is nothing as exciting as the first time out. It makes it a lot easier from then on. Have any of you fellows any more recent adventures that you can relate to all of us? Bright red patent pumps and no-one noticed? Their like a beacon in the dark saying, ("Hey---look at me over here---bright red pumps---Woo-Hoo"). Now that takes guts! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Haven't had a chance to since that first time. Too small of a city here so unless I have a chance to be out of town it won't happen. I would have picked something other than the 5" red stilettos but the only alternatives were a 6" blue or 6" black patent pump that are somewhat difficult to walk in on hard surfaces. I'm pretty sure that won't be my last time out though. Thanks for your kind comments.