First Time I Went Out And Heels And Didnt Come Back In Them.

Simcity3

Hey peep's.

For the first time in a very long time ive been wearing flats most of the evening. I normaly dont post outings because im more or less always in heel's now so its just normal now, But il take it from the begining.

At 3 o'clock in the afternoon me and the girlfriend went downtown because we needed to buy some minor stuff for the apartment. She was wearing a pair of 4 inch round toe suede boots and i was wearing a pair of 4 inch classic black leather pumps.

First place we went was a small hardware store to get some paint for the railing on the balcony, Shop keeper was a mid aged woman who found it very interesting that we both was wearing heel's.

After that it was a 20 min walk to Ikea to get some minor stuff. We spend a good 1 and a half hours in there and at one point my left shoe felt kinda weird but at the same we ran into some good friends and was talking with them for a few mins so i forgot about the shoe. Half way back to the car we went into a small sandwich store getting a little snack. From there into a electronics store to get some bulbs.

When we got the car we put the goods in it and then walked over to a Mexican restaurant to get some dinner. Had quite a fun time there with some good food and also ran into a old coworker i haven't seen in 3 years, Was a lady in there as well with an amazing pair of louboutins :D

From there we drove the car home as we had to go out with some friends. At home my girlfriend changed into a pair of 6 inch knee high leather boots with a 2 inch hidden platform. I just decided to keep the shoes on i had.

We then took a cab to a bar where we meet up with our friends. Walked in and found a place to sit where we talked for a few mins, Me and Robert ( One of the friends ) went to the bar to get some drinks and while standing in line i suddenly I just slammed to the ground hitting Robert a bit but nothing bad, Not realizing what had just happened i got back up and noticed the heel on the left shoe had fallen off. Not broken but fallen off intact.

The heel on these shoes are fastened with 5 nails and 3 of them looked to have been broken for a while cause they seemed to have rust on them, but the last was clearly freshly broken, mostly i have a spare pair of shoes with me in the car also with heel's but as we took a cab i had none. To my luck 400m from the bar is a mall that's open to 9 in the evening, So after putting the drinks on the table me and Robert went there to get another pair of shoes hoping to find some decent heel's sadly they had none in my size :( so i then found a pair of men sneakers as they where quite cheap and there's a great possibility that i would never be wearing them again.

After getting back to the bar we had drinks and played abit of pool and some darts. Still had a fun evening all though after 5 hours in flats my feet was burning a bit as im not used to be wearing flat shoes for that long a period of time.

The shoes are currently in for repairs :D

That's all for today. Happy New years everyone and sorry for my bad gramatics & Spelling.

Whew, I'm glad that's all it was. You're title had definitely gotten my attention.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Whew, I'm glad that's all it was. You're title had definitely gotten my attention.

Same here! I found myself wondering if someone liked your shoes so much, you had them stolen!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!