Some of my boots

Here i´m showing pics of some of my boots that I have bought from people here and other places.I don´t put out any names but people will recon their own old boot I guess. :(

Posted Image

Nice boots but a little tight. Not for walking in the woods with :D I sank about 1" every step I took.I bought theese at a cobbler.

Posted Image

Theese boots are high and I´m not able to walk longer distance wit them.But they are comfy anyway :(

Posted Image

Theese are a bit high also to walk longer distnces in but verystyrdy round the ancle. Like when you are skating if you tighten it well.

Posted Image

Theese platformboots are more for walking in the woods but I have to maka a repair to one ot the heels thats gone soft.I got them from a neighbor.

Posted Image

Theese I bougt on Ebay and got to Sweden quick.They also are good for the woods I think.Have not tryed them out yet.

Posted Image

Theese boots are very comfy.Sorry that the heel is so thin or I had use them to everything like walking the dog,shopping etc.But they are good for indoors :o

Posted Image

Theese are same as above but they are higher in the shaft and heel but comfy for indoor useuntil summer.Not for woods.

Posted Image

Thees are also comfy with little lower heel for alday use ecept woods or they will be ruined :D .Thats all for now.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.

Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

Hi Shyguy You haven´t seen the beige boots after the wood trip :D . I don´t know if I should show it either.Mud ,leaves and grass1-1,5" up on the heel.Haven´t taken any pics of them.I have more to come.The ones I use everyday out in the woods for example.They are block heel model but I have to take pics first.Haven´t done that either yet.Bu it´ll come. :(

Thank´s Nhoj62 I have others allso that I use out daily.Will put in pic´s later.I´m waiting for new pair of boots that is sutible for our winterweather we have right now 1-2" of wet snow and it keeps coming more.16 km south of where I live they have had a snowstorm.I need steady boots for the woods and snow.The ones I shown are for dry weater :D Have a Merry Christmas Jankas

hey jankas u will have to show us these new boots when u get them an some more of ur collection. and as for snow we ain`t seen that in years were i am later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Here is som pic´s as I promised earlier of my out door boots. :(

Posted Image

Theese I have used the last month nearly everyday.Very good sole in rubber with pattern.No slipping here :(

Posted Image

Theese boots were made for walking and they have been.Need to repair them alittle I think :D

Posted Image

Theese are soft,quiet and :o slippery.So only when it is bare ground or wetsnow.

Posted Image

Theese I have almost worn out.But no high heel and not so good quality.Bought them here in sweden at a place called Skokanonen.So they will retire in the bin soon.