Designer foot trainers

Richy

I came across these last night. The makers claim that when wearing them, the wearing has to keep the foot in the high heel position. There is no way that the ankle can be bent to place the foot flat on the floor.

Posted Image

I suppose it works on the principal that some shapes are very hard to bend or break. In this case, it is difficult for a tube to be bent without the sides collapsing, which they can't because the ankle is inside it. The cuff fits over the top of the foot between the ankle and the instep. The strap with the heel cup pulls the heel in, then the top strap wraps around the back of the ankle just over the heel and the bottom strap goes under the instep just in front of the heel. The result is the same as if you strapped a metal plate to the front of your foot extending from the instep to the ankle. There is no way that the angle of the ankle can be closed from a straight line, so if you have to stand, it has to be on the only thing that can bend out of the straight line, which is the toes. I'm not sure on a price, but I would imagine about $70.

Oh, I'd assumed you wore them over shoes rather than instead of them. Interesting if you wanted to keep a high-heel position at night and still want to be able to dash out for a leak, which you couldn't with the other foot trainers I've seen.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Hardly of very much use unless you are into the bondage aspects of forcing someone to do something. The human body is not designed to be forced into one position for any length of time. I think the padlocks say it all :smile:

• 3 years later...

I've just come across this thread from a few years ago. I'm very intrigued to find out what these foot trainers look like. Does anybody have any pictures of any foot trainers they could post?

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!